32🤍

The realtor showed up and were talking when I heard Atlee scream

The realtor showed up and were talking when I heard Atlee scream.  She walks over a few minutes later to tell me about Trent and Brooke.  What I didn't know is that Brooke wants to move here.

So I need to talk to Trent before I find us a rental once we move here.  I have lots of things to get done.

"So Grandfather what do you think?" I ask him.

"I think this is a good move for you Tate. You need to live your own life and I made Atlee promise to start a family with you." He said.

"What? Grandfather, you can't put that on her. She married me in a hurry because of you. Now you want us to have a baby?"

"She said I needed to tell you so I'm telling you what I want and I want to be around to enjoy the kid." He smirks.

"You drive a hard bargain, old man." I laugh.

"Tate you can't tell me you have ever been happier in your life until you met that girl." He said.

"It's true I love her grandfather and I want to give her the world." I smile over at where she's standing with Dex.

I see her laughing and Dex puts her in a headlock and she somehow maneuvers him and knocks him flat on his ass and we all laugh.

"Jail taught me a few things." She giggles.

I can't help but smile at her as I pull out my phone to talk to Trent. I need to know if he's interested and how I can get them here so Brooke can decorate for our wedding.

📞Hey man! what's up?

📞Oh, you know just buying land Trent.

📞Yeah, my wife is driving me crazy to come there.

📞Atlee told me that and also that your having a baby. Congrats man!

📞Thanks Tate! So you really want to make a move?

📞I do. My father and grandfather are here now and they are even willing to move. How about you?

📞Man idk what about my business and hers?

📞You can easily open up here. We want to get remarried soon so Atlee can have the wedding of her dreams and while I have our dream house built we will need a rental and I can rent a big one if you coming for a while.

📞Is that a hint Tate?

📞Just maybe.

📞When are you coming back?

📞Day after tomorrow to get my house on the market and then back to folly beach to find a rental.

📞We will talk when you get back. I gotta go get my wife some ice cream.

📞Alright, see you soon.

I walk back over to where my father is. "So you think you would be happy living here?"

"Tate it's quiet here and I do like it and anywhere that your mother isn't is great." He laughs.

"I'm sorry I know this can't be easy for you," I said to him.

"It's been coming for years I just tried to turn a blind eye when I didn't see her be mean to anyone but she was trying everything to tank the company. Maybe a little jail time will change her." Father laughed.

"She won't be in there long. What are you going to do about Heston and Griffin?" I ask.

"I've already talked to them. They got a place together so that I can sell the house. They walked in and saw her hitting me."

"Oh, I didn't know. I haven't talked to them. Will you sell Grandfathers place too?" I ask.

"I was going to but he decided to let Leslie move in. He didn't want to depart with it since mom you know."

"Oh, I understand that. Do you know he told Atlee he would only move here if we had a baby." I laugh.

"Oh, I can believe it son."  He laughed.

We all loaded up and went back over to the farm and laughed and talked on the back porch until way after dark.

Atlee and Debbie helped me get grandfather settled in bed. He was so happy and smiling. He looked so content. We headed up to our room soon after.

"Tate I was thinking we leave him here while we head back to Maine to get things squared away. He don't need to do all that traveling."

"That's probably a good idea. I'll talk to him tomorrow. So dad is selling the house. Heston and Griffin got them a rental and grandfathers sister Leslie will live in his house. He couldn't depart with it." I said

"Well, all his memories and all. But he does look happier if you ask me, Tate."

"We all look a little happier Atlee and that's because of you."

"Grandfather told me what it was he wants from you." I laugh.

"Yeah, a kiddo asap because he's not getting any younger." She giggled.

"That's not even something we have talked about." I sit down on the bed.

"Everything is moving fast Tate. Are you sure you want all this?"

"Atlee I'm sure! I want to be wherever you are and it's a little too late I gave a down payment to the realtor."

"What? Already? You are something else Tate West." She said walking over to me.

I pull her between my legs and place my hands on her ass and rub up and down. "I love you Atlee and I'm happy you walked into my life."

"Tate I'm the lucky one. I was praying for a miracle and then you knocked on my door. If it wasn't for you I would be homeless and starving."

"Your brother wouldn't let that happen but I'm glad we found each other. I thought I just needed a fake girlfriend but I guess I was lying to myself." I laugh.

She cups my face and leans down and kisses my lips gently until I lay back and she falls on top of me and our kisses become more passionate.