41🤍

A month later

A month later...

The contractor has concrete poured and walls up and things are getting exciting.

I am finally up and moving around and back to myself since the stabbing. I've been helping with Watchology and helping dad with the farm.

Tate's BMW finally arrived and he's been trying to help Trent find a home. Sonny told him he would turn his business over to him in a month.

Brooke wants to stay home and be a mom for a while before cutting hair again.

I had a long day at the farm helping dad when Tate came to pick me up. "Hey!" He said kissing me.

"I'm so tired and ready to go home and have a soak in the bath." I yawn.

"That can be arranged let's go." He reaches for my hand and helps me into his car.

We pull into the driveway and I see a nice black SUV in the driveway. "Who is here?" I ask.

Tate looks over at me... "No one is here why do you ask?"

"Tate what did you do?" I ask as we get out of the car.

"Well my wife needs a vehicle to get around in and I figured this escalade would do just fine." He smiled.

"Tate I didn't need an expensive vehicle to get around in."

"Atlee you deserve that and more. Go check it out. It's very roomy in case our family expands at some point." He said.

I open the door and look at the black leather seats and all power everything with a moon roof.  "This is too much Tate."

"Nothing is too much for my beautiful wife." Tate smiles and leans in for a kiss.

I kiss him back and he pulls me into the house and up the stairs to our bedroom.

"I'm been waiting to devour my wife all day long."

"Oh is that so? Well, what are you waiting for Tate?"

I start pulling our clothes off and before you know it I'm naked on the bed with Tate above me. He positions himself and once he's inside me he locks our fingers and moves our arms over my head.

He leans down and kisses my lips. First a peck and then more passionately turning the kisses sloppy with his tongue in my mouth.

"Jesussssss you feel good Atlee." He said moving in and out faster.

I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him in closer as I begin to pant. "Oh, Tate right there."

"Atlee I need you to come for me please." He whispers against my ear that was just enough to run a cold chill down my body to my toes and we come together.

He gently lays his head in the crook of my neck then kisses it. "I love you, Atlee."

"I love you too that was great but now I'm hungry." I giggle.

"Hungry for me or food?" He laughed.

"Food right this moment Tate."

He rolls off me and I head to the bathroom to clean up.

Once downstairs I hear Tate on the phone. He is ordering us some food to be delivered. Good, I don't feel like cooking. As I reach the kitchen my phone beeps.

📱Please come over tomorrow we got the keys to our place today and I can't wait for you to see it!!

📱Oh Brooke I can't wait to see it! It's a date see you tomorrow morning!

📱I have a baby Dr appointment at 8 am will you go with me? Trent has to work.

📱Sure I will go with you. I'll be by around 7:30.

📱Sounds good see you then! ❤️

📱Cya then! 💚

"So Brooke and Trent got their keys this evening! She wants me to see the house tomorrow after I take her to the baby doctor. Trent has to work and can't go." I said.

"Well, that sounds exciting! You will get to see the baby." He smiles.

"Yeah, I've never experienced that." I smile sitting down at the table.

It wasn't long our food showed up so we eat dinner and he showed me a few things going on with Watchology and then we headed up to bed.

We both had early mornings. He had been going out to the property and helping out some. And I have a baby to look at.

We get in bed and kiss and hug and drift off in each other's arms. Seems like we just went to sleep when the alarm went off.

"Uggh didn't we just fall asleep?" I yawn.

"Feels like it don't it? So once you are done with Brooke are you going to come out to the property?" He asked.

"I can I had planned on helping dad today anyways in the fields," I said pulling my hair up.

"Sounds good. Be careful and take Brooke out in your new escalade." He smiled wrapping his arms around me and kissed my lips. "I love you, Atlee."

"I love you too Tate." I kiss his lips again and pull away to put some clothes on.

We kiss again outside and I sit down in my new SUV and smile. I put in Brooke's new address and drive in that direction.

I come up to a really cute house and pull in the driveway.

I love the red door

I love the red door. I honk the horn and Brooke comes out and her mouth drops. "Do you need a ride baby momma?" I laugh.

"Holy shit he bought this for you?" She asks.

"Yeah gave it to me last night. You are the first person to ride in it with me. Let's go see this baby!" I grin.

We pull up at the doctor's office and go inside and wait. We finally get taken into a room and the doctor asks if she wants to know and she's torn but she so does. "It's a girl." The doctor said.

Brooke tears up and so do I. I'm so excited for her all she's talked about was a girl to buy pink things for. Once we were done and back in the car, we started screaming and jumping up and down like we just saw a high school crush.