I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 21

Sky's P.O.V

I wouldn't, couldn't let Phoenix bite me. There was no way in hell that Phoenix was gonna bite me. I tried to wiggle out of his steel iron grip but he only tighten it, my arms screaming in protest.

"Ooh foolish Sky, if only you understood. The more you fight the more I enjoy it." He gave me a sadistic smirk, his eyes watching me closely. "It would be more fun if you had put up a fight though. From all people I would have expected a fight from it would be you, Sky."

I turned my face to look at him, glaring. How dare this prick! He traps me, stopping me from escaping  and then rubs it in my face?! Suddenly the fear I had raced through my veins and turned into anger. "Listen prick," I sneered, Phoenix looked at me in shock from my sudden confidence. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" I wanted so badly to punch him, do anything to hurt him. So instead I did something I knew would repulse him. I spat right in his eye.

He roared in disgust, forgetting me from a moment and release me, using his hands to wipe the sliding spit off of him. This was my only chance and I was gonna take it. Not looking at him I sprinted through the woods, a surge adrenaline pushing me farther and farther into the unknown woods.

"SKY!" He shouted, his voice sounding distanced. What the hell would I do now?! I was alone, in the woods were with a vampire chasing me! Oh, how cliché is this?! I smacked my forehead, nearly running in to a tree. This is so typical me Why would I be thinking about something soo irrational about my situation being  cliché when it was really happening and I should be running for my life?

My heart was pounding, beating so loud I was sure Phoenix could hear it's booming sound. Sweat beaded my forehead, clinging to my hair as the wind whipped my face. I groaned to myself. I knew the wind would make the hunt easier for Phoenix to find me, it was literally sending a track of my smell to him! Thinking to hard about the wind I didn't notice where my foot was going, stumbling over the rocks that covered the grass. I went flying into the air, only to come crashing down on the hard ground, face-first.

"Fuck!" I whispered as a shooting pain made itself known in my cheek and in my ankle as I tried to get up. I fall back down, the pain was so intense I had to bit my lip from yelling out. Bracing against myself on a tree I took step, trying to ignore the constant sharp pain that was like someone had took a knife and was stabbing it in my  ankle. I had to get up. I had to run before he found me. I had to NOW! I sucked in hard, knowing that what I was going to do was gonna hurt so bad and started to jog. It wasn't working, I just couldn't take the pain. What would I rather do? I asked myself. Put myself through the pain of jogging with a sprained ankle or get the blood sucked out of me. I didn't have time to think of what to do when I heard his voice.

"Poor likkle Sky, all hurt." Said Phoenix. His voice was carried by the wind. I couldn't see him but I could feel it, it was like a suspense was in the air. "If you would have just stay! I wouldn't even had taken a lot, just a drop."

"Fuck off!" I screamed and forgetting about the pain I hopped along, the thought of a hungry, insane vampire was after my blood making me move. I tried my damn hardest not to cry, but  a couple of tears would fall.

"I wouldn't be so rude to me if I were you Sky, you'll only end up with less blood." I could imagine the cruel smirk plastered on Phoenix's lips. I shook my head, ignoring his voice and the feel that he was close. Too close.

"Gotcha!" He whispered in my ear, his hands trailing fast down my spine making me shiver. I gasped out loud and turn on my foot, cringing as it hurt. When I turned round he wasn't there, though I could feel his eyes on me, his smell loafing in the air. "Looking for me?" The trees surrounded me whispered in the air, a bone chilling wind. I couldn't see him. And that was worse than running.