I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 12

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Thanks for the comments and votes last chapter we really appreciate them!!!!!

Sky's P.O.V

"Ohhh... then I don't wanna go." I said and touched my cheek with the back of my hand. Then I started to fake cough. "Which is a good thing, I think I'm coming down with something". Phoenix raised an eyebrow at me and suddenly grinned showing me his pearl white teeth.

"Let me check" He said moving his hand closer to my cheek. I glared at the hand and took a hasty step back.

"No, I might... umm... er cough on you" I said it like it was a question. He laughed faintly and touched my cheek with his hand. His soft, gentle touch made a tingling feeling spread all a round my body and butterflies started fluttering in my stomach. I felt his gaze on my face, blushing I turned my head to the wall. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him smile faintly. Suddenly he took his hand from my face and shoved his hands deep into his pockets.

"Sooo... anyways we leave in ten minutes" Phoenix said and walked down the hallway with me running behind him.

"Hey, wait up!" He stopped suddenly and I run right into him. "Oww" I muttered rubbing my forehead. "Anyways I'm not going" I said seriously and crossed my arms just for effect. Phoenix stood there watching me then looked to his watch.

"You have nine minutes and ten seconds" He said and started to walk away but I grabbed his arm. He slowly turned grinning.

"Yeees?" He said. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You know what!! Okay, okay look I'll go to the party for a bit, but if I go I need to get changed" I said and looked at him waiting for answer. He shrugged and said "No can do we got to go now" and with that I was suddenly in front of the house with Phoenix holding my arm. Letting it go he strolled to a red Ferrari f430 spider. He opened the door and got in.

"You coming or what?" Phoenix yelled from the car. Fuming, I stomped my way to the car and yanked the door open, slamming it closed. He looked at me shocked.

"Did you just yank my baby's door?" He asked playfully. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Did you just call the car baby?"

"Yeah, its my baby, isn't that right" He cooed rubbing the dashboard lovingly. I burst out laughing and he joined in. After putting on my seat belt, he drove out of the gates and fast through the forest. The trees and leaves blurring as we got faster

"So is it a big party or small?" I asked watching the surrounding dash past my eyes

"Small I think"

"Do you normally have humans there or..." I said wondering if the vampires might just attack me and suck my blood. Shaking the thoughts from my head I looked towards Phoenix. He was just so gorgeous, he's inhuman bright blue eyes, he's soft pink lips and awesome chocolate brown hair was just the tip of the ice berg. He was an awesome guy (or vampire)that any girl would be lucky to have. Any girl... for some reason imaging Phoenix with some girl made me a little mad. Actually quite a bit mad

"Well... sometimes..." He said leaving me wondering more. Sometimes? Did that mean occasionally a human would turn up and they all make a meal out of her? Would I be the meal tonight? Phoenix's chuckle brought me back to reality. He was looking at me with humor in his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You make funny faces then you blank out" He explain and laughed again. Then I realized he wasn't looking at the road.

"LOOK AT THE ROAD IDIOT!" I shouted and pointed to the road were a corner was just ahead.

"Jeez Sky no need to shout, you could just say it NORMALLY like a NORMAL person." He said annoyed holding his ear.

"I would have said it like a normal person if you drove like a normal person" I rushed in one breath.

"Well I'm not normal, I'm an awesome vampire" He replied smugly and carried on driving, humming a song quietly.

In between the trees I could make out a large house, it looked like a cottage expect a BIG cottage made of faded red bricks with large windows that over looked the forest. As we got closer I could hear a faint beat of a song. When we arrived Phoenix got out first and opened my door for me. I looked at him shocked. What the hell?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked when he offered a hand when I got out of the car. He smiled and shrugged.

"Being an gentleman, why, does it bother you?" He asked playfully. I rolled my eyes at him. Walking up the drive way I could hear the music roaring out the windows and two people sucking each others faces off by the door. Jeez, get a room!!

"Oh yeah, this is SMALL!" I said sarcastically and turned to see Phoenix smiling down at me sheepishly.

"Well I was told it would be small" He said and walked to the door ignoring the two people with me behind him. As we stepped in a large muscley guy jumped in front of Phoenix grinning like a fool. The muscley guy had short black hair which he spiked up, tanned skin, big jaw and hazel eyes.

"Hey Troy" Phoenix said and smiled at him. So big muscley guy's name is Troy, good to know."And this is Sky" he added. Troy turned to me, he stiffen abit but smiled warmly at me.

"Hey Sky, welcome to my house" Troy said

"Hi" I said shyly. Phoenix took my hand and lead me farther into the house. Looking down at his and my hand together I kinda liked the idea of him holding my hand.

"See ya in abit Troy" Phoenix yelled over his shoulder. As I was walking past everyone I would see them stiffen up but soon everyone relaxed again.

2 hours later

After embarrassing myself by dancing then tripping like the klutz I am, I started chatting to this girl named Cameron about random stuff when I saw a tall blonde haired dude in the background looking like he was searching for someone. When I looked closer I gasped realizing who it was: Alex.

"I know wha-" I didn't hear Carmen's voice anymore as I started to walk slowly towards Alex. His eyes met mine and I saw... love? NO, no not love, thats impossible. Or is it?

He started walking as well but then Phoenix blocked my way, his nostrils flaring and eyes blood red. Gripping my arm tight to lead me to the front door, I glanced behind me to see Alex trying to push Troy and another guy out the way but they wouldn't move. Alex was getting more angry and punched Troy right in the face, making Troy stumble back into the wall. Thats when the other guy started punching Alex sending him to ground, then they started kicking hard making Alex cry out in pain.

"Sky!" He whimpered.

"ALEX" I shouted. "Let me go Phoenix" I added snarling struggling to loosen his grip.

"No" He hissed and gripped my arm even harder. Pulling me out the door he unlocked his car and forced me to get in. Once was in he locked the doors making sure I wasn't gonna escape. Then he drove fast leaving the party and Alex behind us.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shrieked. He turned his icy glare towards me.

"Saving you" He whispered angrily.

"FROM WHAT?"

"Alex" He hissed

Alex wouldn't hurt me! But how do I know that? I mean he killed Becky but thats just what Ashton and Phoenix say. Do I trust them or do I trust Alex?

Heyy guys, so we wanna know out of Alex, Adrian, Phoenix and Ashton who do you like the best!!!