I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 24

Heyy guys! I've uploaded... again! I've surprised myself about how quickly I've been uploading these past couple of days, I'm spoiling you guys ;D

Anyways, thanks for reading. Enjoy.

Sky's P.O.V

My whole body ached, I was tired, weak and bruised. My busted lip and cheek were stinging, it was so intense and blinding.

Urghh. I'm going back to sleep, at least when I'm asleep I can't feel anything I'll be... well asleep. I turned to lie on my side when a voice scared me.

"You should go back to sleep, Sky."

My eyes burst open and I launched forward, causing me pain which I tried to ignore but still made me grimace. I stared straight at the figure at the end of my bed.

For a split second I thought it was Alex, but then my mind caught up with what I was seeing. In that split second I had mixed feelings, dread, happiness and guilt. I ignored it and focused on what was in front of me.

"I was." I paused and cleared my throat. It was hoarse and croacky from sleeping for who knows how many hours. "Until you talked and stopped me."

Ashton laughed at me, shaking his head at me. "Sure you were."

He looked directly at me, his smile dropping. "How are you feeling?" He said seriously.

Sighing I closed my eyes and went back to lying down. "Just dandy." I replied sarcastically.

Even though I had my eyes shut I could feel his eyes on my face and could imagine him giving me the look.

"I'm being serious. I want to know how you are, but if I'm annoying you I'll go."

I sighed again. Even though I wanted to go sleep I wanted Ash to stay, I didn't want to be alone. Not now. "You're not annoyin' me, stay. Don't go."

"Seems like you're always begging me to stay nowadays," He said playfully, a smile in his voice. "'Cause I'm so irresistible, right? Damn my handsome looks and charming personality!"

"Oh yeah Ash, you're so damn irresistible that I must have you in my bed!" I said. His laugh rumbled in his stomach and bounced around my bedroom.

"I knew it. I knew this was a little plan to get into my boxers. Could've just asked me, might have said yes."

"Oh, shut it." I laughed. I patted the blanket besides me and gestured him to sit. "You're making me nervous, just sit down."

"This is step 1 of the 'Get Ashton into bed' plan isn't? Sky, you sly dog." He said and laughed, I joined him.

Ashton never failed to make me laugh. That's one of the reasons I wanted him to stay with me. I knew he'd make me laugh and smile when I was feeling... low. That, and I didn't want to be alone. Especially if Phoenix is in the house, he might come in here and...

I stopped thinking about it, I really couldn't deal with thinking of that.

So instead I opened my eyes and looked at Ashton, who was staring down at me with a little smile.

"Step 2: Get Ashton undress." He said and took off his shirt. My eyes went huge and mouth dropped.

"W-What are you doing?!" I asked, cursing that my voice shook. Since when did my voice shake?! Embarrassed with my voice I stopped myself from shouting at him and telling him to put it back on.

He let out an explosive laugh. His laughter shook the bed and made us bounce up and down. Even though I tried to resist I took a small peek at his abs... damn! I have to say it was hot but I would never admit it to him, the jerk would never let me off.