I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 13

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone!!!

The song I put on is the boy who cried wolf by futures!!! We love this song and hopefully you guys will to!!! =D

Sky's P.O.V

Taking deep breathes in I tried to calm myself down before I do something really stupid! Breathe in, breathe out.

"Who do you think you are? My dad, well you not. Alex needs me" I tried to keep the frustration out my voice but it got in there towards the end. Ignoring me Phoenix stayed quiet, focusing on the road.

"Phoenix, do not ignore me" I said, gritting my teeth and feeling my blood beginning to boil.

"What, what do you want me to say, sorry, well no way. I'm NOT sorry from saving you from that asshol-" My hand connected to Phoenix's face hard making a deafening noise.

"You don't know him!" I shouted furiously tearing up, all self control out the window.

"Oh and you do do ya? He yelled "Hes my sisters KILLER Sky, KILLER. Shes dead, gone, lifeless, no more cos of ALEX"

"How can I know what your saying is true?" I whispered quietly tears dripping down my face.

Phoenix laughed sarcastically. "Thats right, don't believe me, believe the killer!"

The car was filled of cold silence, turning my face from him I looked out the window. I can't believe I slapped him, I should say sorry, but not yet it could turn it to an argument again. But hearing him talk about Alex that like... I don't know, just got me so mad. Who knows maybe Phoenix is right and Alex is the... killer. I shuddered, just thinking of things like that made my heart freeze over. The sound of the door slamming shut made me jump, making my thoughts disappear. I slowly got out the car, closing the door quietly. I watched Phoenix walking into the forest fast leaving me standing the in the cold wind. Sighing to myself I marched into the house. Standing in the door way was Ashton.

"Heyyy girl, how was the part-?" He looked at me concerning. "What happened?" He asked guiding me to the kitchen. Sitting on the stool I told him what happened while he made me some hot chocolate.

"I'm feel so bad for slapping him" I said after sipping my drink.

"Sky, forget 'bout slapping Phoenix for a sec. What he said about Alex is true. I swear" He said, his eyes a light red around the edges.

"Ash, I'm tired. I need to go bed" And after saying that I left Ashton sitting in kitchen alone. Turning the corner I swear I saw Phoenix at the end of the hallway

"Phoenix" I yelled running. When I got there he was gone. I opened the door to my bedroom and sat on the bed. Then I started to cry, and never stopped.

Alex's P.O.V

I pulled up to the house in my black Aston Martin Vanquish, I could hear the music blaring from two huge stereos inside. After two days I finally know where Sky is, one of my good friends was here when he saw Sky and rang me. Of course I ran out of the motel I was staying in and rushed here. I walked up to the steps and began my search for my beauty. I decided to check upstairs first and found nothing. After every room I checked was empty bits of hope chipped away. Getting annoyed I walked down the stairs to found my mate, when I saw her. Her beautiful cloud gray eyes sparkled in the shining light. As if moving on their own my legs take one step forward, then another. She was walking towards me with a small smile playing on her breathtaking face. But I watched as someone blocking Sky. Getting pissed off I started to run but was blocked by two jocks smiling arrogantly. The person who was blocking Sky was now pulling her towards the front door, the person gazed back and it was Phoenix!! That prick!!!