I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 25

Heyy!

I know I haven't uploaded in ages but I'm real sorry! Hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter, I enjoyed writing it :D

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Sky's P.O.V

I watched Phoenix's back retreat out of the doorway, his head hung low and shoulders hunched. He silently closed the door.

I let out my breathe that I didn't know I was holding. I was sure he wasn't going to leave, he was just gonna stand there arguing with Ashton.

I just couldn't get my head around it. Did Phoenix really think that I was going to forgive him for what he did by him coming to look why I was crying? Was he stupid?! He must think I'm some little girl who is easily fooled into forgiving an abusive jerk-off?

He didn't even say sorry! Just storming in, guns blazing and goes yelling at Ashton? I mean, what the hell? Ashton was looking after me, being a true friend. More that I could say for him. And he doesn't have the right to ask of me anymore.

I just don't... understand. You attack me, bruise me and then come into my room the next day as if nothing had happened and we were still friends. NEWS FLASH: WE'RE NOT!

"Sky, are you okay?" Ashton asked sincerely, breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah. Just..." I trailed off not knowing how I could phrase the confusion I felt.

"Angry? Hurt? Betrayed?" He offered.

Sighing I sat down on the bed, feet crossed. "Betrayed, I think that's the best word."

He remained standing up, leaning against the wall, arms crossed and deep in thought.

"Ashton," I said, "You shouldn't be fighting with your brother. Especially over me." Though I didn't even want to look at Phoenix right now I didn't want Ashton to end up hating him and not having a brother. It didn't seem right to me.

"But that's where your wrong Sky. He shouldn't have done that, simple as. If he hasn't got the balls to even say sorry that I don't wanna know."

I didn't reply. There was no point, when Ashton got like this he would not even listen to what I say.

"I've got to go now, you'll be okay on your own?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess." I lied. Right now for I'd do anything not to be alone, anything. "Why'd you have to go?" I wanted to stall him for leaving, even asking useless questions such as this. But I did really want to know.

He looked uncomfortable under my stare and started to shift from one foot to the other. "I have to go... hunting."

"Oh..." Both our eyes dropped to the floor and an awkward silence replaced the happy atmosphere.

After a few minutes of silence Ashton cleared his throat and spoke. "Well, not that this is awkward or anything." He lied, a hint of playfulness in his voice, "But I best be going." He smiled at me, a genuine way not a smirk that I was used to seeing plastered on his face.

Walking to the door alittle quicker than normal he turned and looked at me, eyebrows creased. "If he tries to talk to you just call me, okay?"

"Alright."

Then he was gone, leaving me all alone.

Great. Just what I wanted.

Phoenix's P.O.V

A loud knock on my door disturbed me from doing... nothing.

"Come in, Ashton." I said loudly.

"I'm not my son, Phoenix."