I WAS KIDNAPPED...FROM MY KIDNAPPERS...WTF! Chapter 17

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone!!!

We really can't thank you enough for your comments and votes, THANK YOU!!!!

The song on the side by You Me At Six (awesome band) Its called My Head Is A Prison And Nobody Visits Me!

Recap:

----------------------------

ALEX P.O.V

"I walked down the hallway and meet Adrian on the way to the door. I looked at him with a questioning face.

"Why are you doing?" I asked and watched him shrug.

"I don't want you get beaten up again, and help ya" He said, I stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"Help me? But you HATE Sky" I said

"I said I was gonna help YOU, not Sky. But if getting Sky is what you need help with then I'll do it."

"Thanks Adrian"

"Hey, don't get all soppy on me now!" Adrian said chuckling as I joined him as we walked to the car and got in.

"Do you know where we're were going?" He asked as I started the engine.

"No idea"

----------------------------

Sky's P.O.V After her and Phoenix are talking.

"Prove it" He whispered fiercely and snapped his head up.

"How..."

He muttered something to quiet for me to hear, I waited for him to speak again but he sighed and just sat there.

"What did you say?" I said

"I said...," He looked at me long and hard "Just forget it" He got up and headed to the door.

Anger bubbled up inside me, hes just gonna go after all that, after the intense conversion? I jumped up from the bed and grabbed his arm.

"I've had enough of YOU! You're just gonna leave it like that are you? Just pretend it never happened, or go around all moody?!" I said and let go of his arm.

"FINE, you wanna know what I said, huh? I said if Alex ever comes you stay here with me and forget all about Alex!" He replied strongly, his eyebrows furrowed and breathing quietly

"What?" I murmured and stood in silence letting the words set in. Stay with Phoenix or Alex? "What?" I said loudly "Are you kidding me?" I laughed a humorless chuckle. "You're going to make me choose between YOU and Alex? You know what, I choose none of you! I choose to go back to my normal LIFE!!!" I shouted, tears stinging my eyes as I thought about my old life, where I would go shopping with my friends, talk to my mom about what she did that day. Phoenix stood there expressionless, he stepped forward slowly and then wrapped his arms around me. I pounded my curled hands into his hard chest, hurting my hands with every hit, my tears splashing again my cheeks and wetting Phoenix's black shirt.

"LET ME GO PHOENIX" I screamed, I went to hit him again but he gently took my hands from his chest and pulled them to my sides. He rested his head on mine and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry, so sorry" He whispered

We stood like that for what seemed like forever before Phoenix broke the hug and smiled weakly. He took my hand and lead me to the bed, we sat down and he watched me wipe away the dry tears as he spoke.

"You okay?"

"Yeah" I said my voice cracking.

"I'm gonna let you get some sleep, its... 3 o'clock in the morning" He checking his dark leather watch.