26. A Train, Cakes and a MMMystery

Start from the beginning

Y/n: There all done.

Pinkie Pie: Oh Thank you Y/n!

She kisses me on the lips.

We get on the train.

Pinkie Pie:*sigh*Thank you all for helping me get the cake safely on the dessert car Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you for inviting us all to go with you to Canterlot for the National Dessert Competition.

Rarity: I'm sure the festivities will be just lovely.

Applejack: Phooey on the festivities! I can't wait to try all those tasty treats!

Pinkie Pie: Well, the tastiest treat of all is sure to be the Cakes' Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness. All that rich creamy goodness of the marzipan, combined with the tart tanginess of the mascarpone, blended perfectly with the smooth, silky sweetness of the meringue. That's why I call the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness the "MMMM".

Everyone else: MMMM!

Pinkie Pie: Exactly. It's the most delicious delectable delightful de-lovely cake in Equestria, and it's sure to win first prize.

Gustave le Grand: Zis is not so, for I, Gustave le Grand, do challenge your crude cake to a duel of delectable delicacied against my  exceptionally Exquisite Éclairs! They will undoubtedly strike down all ze competition, winning first prize and crowning me le champion.

Donut Joe: Not a chance, le Grand.

Twilight Sparkle: Donut Joe! What are you doing in Ponyville?

Donut Joe: Picking up the final all-important ingredient for my contest entry, Donutopia! And with these super-sprinkles, my donuts are going to dunk all the other lousy desserts, steal first prize, and make my donut shop famous forever! Wahahahahaha!

Mulia Mild: Oh, Joe...Your dippy donuts could never out-rival me.

Pinkie Pie: Hello. What's your name?

Mulia Mild: I am Mulia Mild. Behold, my Chocolate Mousse Moose. It will trample all your treats, be given first prize, and make me the greatest chef in Equestria.

Gustave le Grand: Madame Mild, you and your mousse moose are mistaken.

Donut Joe: Your frou-frou éclairs will never defeat my donuts!

Pinkie Pie: The Cakes' Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness is going to win!

Mulia Mild: Your simple cake could never take my moose.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, it sure looks like we're in for a delicious competition tomorrow. Maybe we should all settle in for a good night's sleep.

Trixie Lulamoon: Good idea.

Rainbow Dash:*yawns*I gotta admit I'm pretty beat.

Applejack: Yeah, I'm gonna hit the hay myself.

Pinkie Pie: Wait! Didn't you hear those chefs? We have to protect "MMMM".

Rarity: MMMM?

Pinkie Pie: Mmm-hmmm. I know for super sure that "MMMM" is the best dessert in all of Equestria, and I know that they know it too.

Rainbow Dash: So...

Pinkie Pie: So...one of them is going to sabotage the Cakes' cake tonight! You have to help me stand guard!

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie... you're overreacting.

Applejack: Yeah, those chefs aren't going to do your cake any harm.