Chapter 19

DOM'S POV

Trey and Pac looked at me. 

"Shouldn't someone go make sure hes okay?" Pac asked.

"No." I stammered. "Leave him alone."

I proceeded back to Mitchie. She laid back in her beach chair.

"What did you say?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes, "The truth. Someone had to tell him."

I glared at her, "So you think bringing up Kelsey and down grading her is going to make him fall back in love with you?"

I waited for her to continue but nothing. I tried to keep calm, "You know I have never seen Justin in a better state and if you are trying to tear him and Kelsey apart. You will have to go through me first."

Mitchie smirked, "You think I give a fuck about Kelsey. She doesn't have shit on me. Dom, maybe if you would stop assuming all I want is Justin's dick down my throat..we would actually be going somewhere."

I squinted my eyes at her trying to understand, "Then what did you say?"

Mitchie stared me thinking on whether to lie or tell me the truth.

"Spit it out." I yelled.

"Justin's dad is back and hes looking for all the kids." She said.

I shook my head. "No. You're lying. How would you know?"

Mitchie then grew silent, "I-I-I know people."

I knew she was lying but I had more important things to worry about. I knocked on Justin's door until I walked into to see Justin running his fingers threw his hair. I noticed some holes in the door and on the walls. "Justin?" I asked.

He was silent as I could see his eyes were still dark and black. He looked at me like he had just been stabbed in the heart multiple times. His eyes were filled with anger and depression.

"Justin? Don't do this. Not now."

Justin just blankly stared at the blank walls not even paying me any attention.

"Realize something. I know you can't run from your past because it always seems to come back when you try to make it disappear, but we will figure something out."

He was still quiet.

"Justin, you got rid of those demons. You can't let them come back. You are just starting to walk upright again. We will do something to take care of this father problem."

He glared with evil smirk at me, "I may walk slowly but I've never walked backwards."

Before I could continue my conversation with him. He gets up and walks out the room. I groaned. He's the biggest pain in my ass and the fucked up Justin was back.

KELSEY'S POV

We posted all the pictures onto Instagram. I then decided to send Justin one in hope he'd reply back with a smirk emoji or some cute message saying how much he missed me but, instead I got absolutely nothing. We finally showed up at this party and it was packed.

I was about to tell Camila how we need to stay together but by the time I turned around. She was gone. "Great." I mumbled.

I saw then eyed Troy out of the crowd and before I could turn around without him seeing me. He grabbed my wrist, "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I was just leaving." I said trying to pry him off my wrist.

His grip got tighter. "Without your boyfriend by your side? Well isn't that a bold move."