Chapter 27

Justin's POV

Damn leaving Kelsey after last night. I didn't really want her too. I couldn't get her naked body out of my head. The way she attempted to go in deeper and deeper. Fuck, the shit she had on me. I just want to eat her out again and fuck her brains out. I bit my lip lustfully thinking about it as I pulled back into the driveway of me and the boys house. It seemed like the guys went off or something because most of the cars were gone. The only car in the driveway was Mitchie's. "Shit." I mumbled as I opened my car door and shut it back. I began walking up to the stairs. She was on the phone with someone. Her back was turned to me. I listened to her conversation.

"No, I don't know what they went and got last night." She said into her phone.

"Shut the fuck up. I will try to figure it out." She spat.

"But I can tell you Troy that Justin is so damn wrapped in his girlfriend to know what is going on. Heard them fucking last night." She said smiling at her phone.

I was beyond pissed. I clenched my jaw and locked my palms and fingers into a fist. I didn't know if I was mad because she told Troy that me and Kelsey were fucking or the fact she was giving him information or just talking to him in general. I was going to kill her.

"You are so-" She said before I snatched the phone outta her hand and hung up and threw it on the ground before crunching it with my foot.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She spat.

I pointed at me. "What is wrong with me?" I said calmly. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?" I screamed.

She was silent because she knew if she pushed me too far, that I would end up hurting her badly or killing her.

"I HEARD YOU ON THE PHONE WITH TROY. AND YOU BETTER GET YOUR CLOTHES AND SHIT TOGETHER AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN." I yelled.

"And if I don't?" She smirked.

I put my hand in my back pocket and pulled my pocket knife out. I flipped it open so the blade was out. "I will murder you and I will send your dead body parts to Troy." I squinted before I pointed my knife in her face, "Get the fuck out."

She was scared as I saw her breathing heavily. I saw Brian walk in with Jazzy.

"What's going on, Justin?" I heard Jazzy ask.

I didn't say anything as well as Mitchie kept quiet.

"Mitchie is betraying us." Brian mumbled.

I turned around and focused on Brian. "You knew?" I said about to bust a vein.

Brian didn't know what to say in reply to me. "Justin-"

"You knew and you had the guts to keep it away from me." I said feeling betrayed by everyone. "EVERYONE THAT I LOVE COULD HAVE DIED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SPEAK UP."

"I did it to protect Jazzy." He said with confidence.

"Why what could have Mitchie possibly done to Jazzy? She knows I would have her ass in two." I said with a demonic look on my face.

I stomped my way up the stairs. I was done. I was beyond done. I was going to kill Troy, Jaxon, and Mitchie. I didn't care who stood in my way.

Elliot's POV

I took off work early so I could make a stop at Justin's. I was looking over my clipboard in my car to make sure I went over everything when he refused. I had everything in line, it was going to work. My daughter and Justin would be over with by tomorrow and if they weren't, he would be in prison.