Chapter 25

Kelsey's POV

"Come on Camila speed up, we are loosing them." I said with anger.

I thought about it, what if Justin was going to his race tonight. Then again he wasn't headed to Biscayne Blvd. Which would have started earlier? Camila had one car in front her so we wouldn't get caught. Camila yawned once more.

"Kelsey, I am tired and I have to be in school. Exams are coming up and I refuse to do bad and not have any type of review."

"Oh shut up. You and I both know neither of us will do bad on our exams." I spat.

The SUV turned down this dirt road. Camila stopped before turning in, "I don't like this." She said.

"I don't either but we have to." I said uncertain of the future of us going down the road.

Camila gulped before turning down the road, I noticed the SUV had stopped so I told Camila to pull into a spot underneath a bunch of trees.

"What if I scratch up my moms car?" She squeals.

"You won't I promise."

She pulled in as we sat with the car lights off. I noticed Justin get out and then about that time another car pulls up as Justin eyes the car. Justin was still the only one outside the car. The other car finally came to a stop and it was a group of men. I never had seen them before and seemed like Justin didn't either.

I slowly got out the car to get closer and hear them talking.

"Get back here. You are going to get yourself killed." I heard Camila whisper.

I crouched and start crawling in the some what grassy dirt ground. I pulled my hair back and put into a ponytail. I continued to get closer and closer. As Justin was listening to this man along with 3 other men behind him, they all looked Hispanic.

"El C4 es en el cobertizo." The leader of the group of men said to Justin.

Jusitn shook his head in agreement as if he understood the man. Justin knows Spanish since when? I took Spanish 1 and 2 in school and I still had no idea what the man had said.

"Sígame, por favor." The man said. Justin followed the man into the woods as the other three men followed behind Justin. Justin looked back at the SUV as if the boys were supposed to do something.

One of the men pushed Justin, "Vaya mierda de."

"Don't put your fucking hands on me." I hear Justin spat.

I noticed them going more and more into the woods. I decided that I was going to walk up some more to follow them but before I took another step. The rest of the boys got out of the car along with that girl that was beyond beautiful with green eyes. They had guns in their hands. I gulped as I slowly went through the woods more until I saw a huge building. I looked around with 6 big tall Hispanic men with guns in their hands. I then decided I should take a step back. I saw noticed Justin and the 4 men coming up. Justin wasn't saying a word. As the three men were speaking in Spanish about something. They then continued to walk inside the building. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I hoped Dom and the boys were coming soon.