Chapter 34

Justin's POV

I was on the phone with Dom. I needed to end this once and for all. I knew Troy was the one who did this to Kelsey. Not me. He wanted to make it seem like it was my fault. He wanted me dead and to get me distracted, he knew hurting Kelsey would make me angry and if he wanted a fight. He was going to get one. I arrived back to the house.

Dom shook his head, "Justin, I don't know about this."

"This is gonna be like a war." Brian exclaimed.

"Except it's going to end it." Pac retorted.

"This isn't going to be a war..." Dom said.

"It's gonna be a street fight." I said finishing his sentence.

Dom then looked at me, "Promise me something though."

I looked up at him wondering what he wanted.

"I don't want to go to a funeral." He looked at me as silence filled the room.

Kelsey's POV

I watched Camila twirl her brunette locks as I sat weak in my hospital bed.

"Imagine what you will do once you get out of here. Let's travel somewhere way from here. Your parents will be understanding." She chirped.

"I don't know Cam. After this and Justin. They probably won't let me see the light." I sighed.

"Maybe Justin will take us somewhere. I want to go on cruise though. To the Bahamas or something."

I rolled my eyes as I lightly laughed, "You are so crazy."

"Can you blame me?" She widen her eyes. "I mean you have a boyfriend who has all this money to take me and obviously me." She said flipping her hair which made me giggle, "anywhere we want."

"You know I am not with him to go everywhere you want."

"You might as well take it. I mean it's a pro." She said smiling.

"Sometimes I really hate you." I smiled cheekily.

She smirked, "You love me."

Justin's POV

I was in a car with Brian and Pac watching Troy as Dom went to go look for Jaxon and the rest of the bastards. Troy was with his girlfriend, Victoria. Wanna know an insider? In the beginning of Troy and Victoria's relationship. She fucked around with me. Odd how they lasted after all this shit. Victoria is sweet girl. She puts Troy in his place to tell him when to and when to not do something. I didn't want to hurt her and break her heart but Troy had this coming. After all this bullshit he put me through, him hurting Kelsey was the last straw. He went too far this time.

I see Troy get in his car with Victoria.

I hear Pac, "If you are going to blow up his house like you did your dad's. Why are we following him?"

"Because its my back-up plan. You know me. I always have to have one."

I see him finally start the car.

"Remember how Dom said he doesn't want to go to a funeral." I said leaving Pac and Brian confused.

"Only one more." I said.

Brian glared at me, "Who is that?"

"Him." I said watching Troy drive off.

Dom's POV

I hear Jason speak up in the backseat. "I may be new to all this but what are we doing again following them, like what's the plan."

"Do what we do best..." I said staring at Corey pumping gas he looked very suspicious but why.