Chapter 26

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN COST.

Kelsey's POV

Dom had basically went down and further back into the woods until the sirens faded out of our ears. He put me back down.

"Dom?" I said looking at nothing but darkness.

"What's wrong?" I heard Dom say.

"Where are you?" I ask, not being able to see my surroundings.

I felt his arm. I latched my hand around his arm. I then heard a footstep crunch on some leaves.

"What the fuck was that?" I mumble in fear.

Dom didn't say anything.

I heard the footstep again. I was literally flipping out as my heart was beating a mile a minute. I wanted Justin or my dad at this moment but I knew I was in good arms by being with Dom. I saw Dom get his phone light out. He flashed it to me. "You good?" He asked.

"What was that?" I asked as my heart felt like it was burning out of my chest.

"I don't know. I think it was an animal but it's gone now so lets keep going." Dom said as he started walking more into the woods. I ran and followed him close with my sweaty palms grabbing onto the back of his shirt.

"I don't like going further into the woods. It seems like we are getting no where." I said looking up at Dom.

"There is a ditch up here. We are gonna jump over it and will walk through some more woods and be back in downtown of Miami."

"Are you sure?"I asked cocking up one of my eyebrows.

About that time we came upon a ditch just like Dom had said. Dom kept his phone light on as it then starting buzzing. He slid it to answer it.

"Hello?"

I listened closely to figure out who it was.

"Yeah, well it's kind of hard when your girlfriend decided to just walk up into the yard and almost ruin everything."

I rolled my eyes at him as he shrugged in return.

"Yes Justin, she is fine. Stop worrying." He said rolling his eyes.

He then handed me the phone. I shook my head in refusal to talk to him as I began to attempt jump into the ditch to get to the other side.

"She doesn't want to talk. We will be there soon." Dom said as he hung up the phone not letting Justin get in another word.

"Ah shit. My shoes." I scream.

I heard Dom laugh as he started crawling up out of the ditch to get to the other side.

"Not funny." I said mad but trying really not hard to laugh at the fact Dom had a cute deep laugh.

I then see his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his dirty palm as he clenched his palm and began to pull me up out of the ditch. I then got out as Dom let go of my hand and I started to dust myself off. I noticed Dom was staring at me with a smile, waiting on me to follow him.

"Sorry." I say running over to him.

"It's fine. I'm not going to be a dick." He chuckled.