Chapter 14

KELSEY'S POV

It was another shitty morning and quite honestly I was not in the mood to go to school. I got up and got dressed anyway. I decided to wait to text Justin until I got out of the house. So I could be far away from my parents before I told him about my dad his probation officer would be showing up and to keep his mouth shut about us.

To Justin:

You need to call me ASAP!!!! ITS IMPORTANT

I waited and waited. I tapped my foot as I waited for my bus. I saw Camila pull up in a car. I cocked a brow. 

"What do you want?" I questioned.

She sighed, "For you to forgive me."

I shrugged, "And why should I? You couldn't accept what I wanted."

Camila shook her head in agreement, "I know and I am so sorry. I thought about what I said to you and lets face it. You've been there for my decisions when you didn't agree with them."

I smiled, "Look I have a bigger problem right now. My dad and Justin's probation officer along with some other cops are going to show up at Justin's house and question him."

Camila laughed, "Uhm, I think Justin is a big boy and can handle himself."

"NO CAM!! They are going there to question him about me."

Camila grew silent, "Wait so he knows?"

I bit my lip, "No, they don't know who it is? Justin took me out to dinner last night and one of my dads friends caught me holding hands with him."

Camila shrugged, "I doubt Justin would throw you under a bus like that. I mean if he loves you?"

"About that..." 

Camila waited for me to continue.

"He wants to tell my parents. He questioned me last night if I was going to tell them."

Camila's eyes grew big. 

DOM'S POV

I walked into Justin's room and shook him. 

"GO AWAY." He spat as he turned to the opposite side of me.

I shook him once more, "You need to call Kelsey. She spat at me on the phone and said you need to call her immediately."

I guess the sound of Kelsey made him get up.

He stretched before looking for his phone. He began clicking on his phone and then put up to his ear.

"Hey baby," He said smiled.

His facial expression quickly changed.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?" He spat.

I stared at him in confusion. 

"FUCK." He said hanging up the phone.

I cocked a brow.

Justin threw his phone behind his bed. "Kelsey said one of her dads friends saw us out last night, but couldn't make her out so called her dad to tell him that he saw me holding hands with a female."

I laughed, "Justin, so what?"

He bit his lip, "That's not all. Her dad and my probation officer are coming by to question me."

I sat silent waiting for him to continue.

"Since I killed Taylor..."

He said before locking jaw, not wanting to continue.

"I made a deal with my probation officer just like I did with you and the boys. I promised that I would not get emotionally attached to another girl."

I spoke, "Justin, it was just a deal. It doesn't mean you have to keep it."

He shook his head in disagreement. He mumbled so low that I couldn't barely hear him, "It is when its on legal document with my signature."

KELSEY'S POV

I couldn't think straight in class all day. I was getting so impatient with Justin's text. I needed to know everything went fine. Mrs. Smith called on me. I got caught out of my trance and focus.

I bit my lip, "Yeah?"

Mrs. Smith glared at me. "Pay attention Ms. Edwards," she spat.

Justin's POV

I heard a knock at the door. I gulped and Dom went over to open it. Kelseys dad barged in first with my probation officer following behind him.

Mr. Edwards smirked at Dom, "Can we have some privacy?"

Dom wanted to speak so bad but something told him not to. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

I sat on the nearest couch as Mr. Edwards got closer and closer to me.

My probation officer finally spoke, "Where were you last night Justin?"

I cocked a brow with a shrug, "Why does it matter?"

Officier Edwards glared at me as he got in my face, "Someone in my unit saw you with a female last night."

"Ok and? You act like I put my hands on her." I said trying to hold back my anger.

My probation officer, "Justin, You signed a deal. A legal document. You wouldn't get-"

I finished his sentence, "Into a physical or emotional romance with a woman. I know. This girl isn't anything."

My probation officer looked at Officer Edwards and then back at me, "What's her name?"

I shook my head, "That's not needed. She was just a girl that I will never see again."

 My probation officer got up, "You best hope you don't see her again or there will be serious consequences."

I sighed. I couldn't let go of Kelsey. Not right now. I was not about to give up. 

My probation officer and Kelsey's dad, Officer Edwards left. I pulled out my phone and began texting Kelsey.

To Kelsey:

It's all good. We just need to be more secretive. Stop by my house after school.

I hated not being able to be open with everyone with my relationship but, Kelsey was a cops daughter. I was a criminal, well known street racer. It didn't mash. We had all these people not wanting us together but, I didn't care because I was going to fight.