Chapter 10

KELSEY'S POV

The school day finally came to an end. I began walking towards my bus in all hopes no one would attack me, like Troy or his buddies. I mean I had to go off on what Kaylee told me, and that alone scared the hell out of me. Breaking my thoughts, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I jumped nervously as I turned around. It was Justin's little sister, Jazzy.

I cocked a brow, "I didn't know you still attended school."

She giggled, "Yeah, I do."

I smiled, "Why doesn't Justin take you to school?"

She shrugged, "Because he has his stupid gang duties. Mitchie picks me up and takes me to school."

I bit my lip in curiosity, "What grade are you in?" It was odd to see Justin's sister in school. I mean I guess it made since he was 20.

She frowned, "I'm only a junior. I will be a senior next year though."

I then remembered I had to get on the bus before Troy or better yet the bus left me, "Well I got to go."

She grabbed my arm, "No, I will give you a ride."

I shook my head in disbelief, "I'm going home, I have told my parents already."

She had the genuine smile that Justin had, "So what? I'm still taking you home. Those buses smell like ass crack."

We both laughed as I followed her to meet up with Mitchie in the car.

JUSTIN'S POV

Tre had left and all the guys were either out at the beach with their hoes or chilling around the house. I heard a knock on the door. I hopped up thinking it was my sister and Mitchie. I swung open the door. There was a small dark haired female standing in my doorway. She was one of those girls who looked innocent, and she was thick.

"Look Bieber. Stay away from Kelsey. You are going to get her in trouble."

I cocked a brow, "And who are you?"

She moved a piece of her hair back out of her face, "I'm Camila. Kelsey's best friend."

I shook my head as I slowly spoke, "Oh." I say in shock. "You're Camila, huh?"

She shot me a glare, "Why do you say it like that?"

I shrugged, "No reason. Just let me make something clear. You aren't in charge of me."

She smirked, "Yeah, but if I told her dad. She would be grounded and stuck in her room for eternity."

"You would do that. Not only hurting her, but loosing her as a friend." I spoke. "That's fucked up." She was silent as I continued, "She is finally happy and you are going to just tear it apart like that."

"I want her to be happy and safe and this is the only way." She spat.

"Then do what you feel like because I can't control you nor your actions, but that doesn't mean that I will stop seeing her."

"Why her? Why did you come after her?", She questioned.

I shook my head in disbelief, "I didn't choose her. It was more like she came looking for me. Then I guess fate has kept up together." I said thinking more and more about it. "But we aren't even together. So why are you so butthurt."

Thinking about it like that made me feel better about how I met Kelsey. She was being nosey, I wasn't going to deny that, but she came looking for me that night, and something just decided to keep us together still. It was like something told me she was the one. I barely knew her but she understood me and knew I wasn't as bad as everyone thought I was. I looked at Camila who flipped her hair once more, walking away. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door back.