🦋 Twenty Seven 🦋

༻✦༺

5.14 PM.
Pip.pip.pip.pip.pip.pip.pip.pip. Tiriring.
The noise from the ringtone welcoming me as I entered the house with plastic bag full of ramyeon in my hand. I'm craving this food from last night, and unfortunately I don't have it in the house. I cursed myself for forgetting to stocks up this emergency meal with me, and I didn't remember when the last time I eat ramyeon. Just by looking at the picture of this package make me more hungrier.

Gureum is fast asleep in his basket when I walk in to the living room, the house seems so quiet without his whining and barking sound. Within a seconds I already busy in the kitchen, boiling some water at the pot and opening two ramyeon to put it in. I'm sure that I need at least two packages of ramyeon to filled my empty tummy. I prepared some kimchi and pickled radish that I take from the refrigerator and two bottle chilsung cider.

How I really hope to enjoying this with Jungkook right now, he would certainly eat anything served infront of him within a flash. I smile imagining his eating face whenever he devoured each and every meal on the plate right into his mouth and I was like a proud mother having a son with surprising appetite.

He must be very busy to get through his work to be done, since tomorrow he will return to Korea. I just cannot wait to see him and having him in my side, again. He indeed a workaholic man who always put his best to dedicated and perseverance to his career. He ever tell me that it's impossible to reach this stage and everything he has right now without any hardwork. He indeed the one who will put work at the first before anything. I couldn't be displease whenever he choose to left for work even if he's with me, I'd just have to understand him more. I should be the one who supported him at the first because he choose me to be his partner and I choose him to be with me aswell.

But as far as we go, I realized that he also the one who will do anything for someone. I don't talk about the way he treat me well and everything he gave to me but it is regarding his father. How he would rushing to take the responsible of the work that his dad told him to do, he showed his emphasized and never complain about it. It made my curiosity growing evern more, maybe I will asked more about this sooner or later if we have chance to talk about his work.

The smell of the ramyeon spread throughout the house and I couldn't wait any longer to feel this tasty food in my mouth. I put all of them on a tray to bring them into my room. But the sound from the backyard making me halt my pace. It's like the sound of water splashing which is must be coming from the pool. I stand still in my place but my mind wondering around, should I check to the backyard or not. What if it's Jungkook who come early to make a surprise for me. Or the worst...the person that I didn't want to face right now or never. It couldn't be him....right? I prayed.

I put down the tray on the living room table, grabbed the umbrella near me and move  carefully to the backyard. I slide the glass door and slipped out with mixed feeling in my mind. I can't clearly see the figure because he was diving into to the water. I were ready to hit him when he swim closer towards me.

Holding my breath when,
"Jungkook?! How?!"

I was so surprised when he appeared from the water and smiling like he always did. "Hi, baby..." Jungkook immediately going out from the pool, taking the pool towel and walking towards me. He hugged me and I was like lost in my thought. "Ohhh, I miss you so much baby"

"You...you said you will return tomorrow, but-"

"It should be like that, but I want to make a surprise for you, so here I am..." Finally I could breath again, I hugged him back and pressing my body against him.