🦋 Fifty One 🦋

༻✦༺

"Have you think about it again?"

I nodded my head firmly.

Hana look closely at me when I sit across to her at our favorite place in campus. "You have wrinkles around your eyes, that looks pathetic on you."

"Yes I am! I can't stay there anymore, that place only just suffocating me. Everything about him are there. The long I've been patiently waited, the long I can't stand to live there."

"Then, are you gonna leave the house just like that?"

"No...I'll return everything he had given to me. I think this is the best for us. So I could live my life again as before."

"Yeah...you right, and you won't suffering alone like this again. Also you can stay at my place, I have enough room to share with."

"No Hana, you have Namjoon by your side right now. I don't want to ruined your privacy of course."

Hana raises one of her eyebrow as her expression telling me that she's been annoyed. "If you talking about the privacy you mean, we can do it everywhere we want girl...We can used some place that we called Hotel room if you don't know. Don't forget that's an easy thing for him."

I chuckled at her when she leave a smirk on her lips. "I get it, but thank you so much for the offer, I'm gonna find a part time job as well and moving out from there soon."

"Youn...hey, you have me right here. Why would you have to work?"

"Because this is my life Hana. My life might had been tough but I will not depend on others." Hana was stunned hearing my words. I also didn't expected to say something like this but yeah, it's my life. I'm the one who will rule my world. No one could ever bring me down ever again. I'm ready to face the future with my own. Even though the pain will still remained inside, I will make them as the reason why I'm still here right now, to stay strong as I have people who will cheer me up. I looked at her when she still stay silent. "Why did you look at me like that?" Her face expression just can't be described.

"It just...It just doesn't like you Youn, You're...changed ." She said hesitantly.

Changed.

Am I?

Is it wrong if somebody changed unexpectedly because her life turned her that way? Just like a dream, her life flipped upside down after a sudden break up. "Just like a weather, people changed." I faintly smile.

"And you changed to be a good one. But...You won't reject me if this weekend I ask you to having fun right?"

"Hana please...I will not fall to the same hole again." I snorted in annoyance, I will not let myself entering that kind of place ever again. "I'm afraid it will give me bad luck again."

"Hahaha...I'm kidding babe...I'm just asking by the way...I'll get going to my second class, see ya." Hana get up from her seat and hugged me by my shoulder. "And let me know if you need help to pack your things."

"Course...Go." I smile at my best friend who running frantically as the bell ringing soon after she lifts her ass from the bench. So I was left alone until my second class start in thirty minutes. Jimin already told me that there is a job vacancy in his place. So after class ended I'll come to do the walk in interview. I hope everything will going smooth like butter this time.