🦋Fifty Eight🦋

༻✦༺

JUNGKOOK POV

Home.

There is nothing I want more than this right now. It's not about the place, it's about the feeling to reunited with our beloved one. Nothing can compare the feeling of it. This is literally the home that I always wanted, being here from where I belong.

I'm glad that Aiden take a good care of my Mom, they indeed loving for each other. My Mom was made a right move to leaving my father and found her happiness. I was still in the middle school when she decide to move out from the house and underage children must be taking care by the father family. I'm also preferred to be with my father rather then my mother that time, and I know it was a big mistake.

I was vigorously seeking for my father attention to gain his trust as the only heir he has. And I was really proud to be his son that time...but as the time goes by, there is something wrong about that man.

He just can't control his ambitions in growing his business. He was greedy and selfish. But as the one of the successful businessman, no one can defeat him. He totally got everything he want, including to control me. I'm not gonna denied that I was enjoyed everything he has given to me. The Jeon name was giving me such a big impact when I occupied the position as his chief.
That's was perfect for me, but little did I know that I'm just only his puppet.

I'll do everything he said.

But now...I'm not his parrot anymore.

No one can stand with him with such a long time. That man think money can buy everything he want, that's why he didn't need any partner since he can buy a 'woman' for his life. He may always seems untroubled outside, but deep inside he was simply lonely. I actually feel bad for him.

"Hey...you wake up so early...Still feeling jet-lag?"

Aiden went to me as I'm standing at the open air deck near the lake. "Not really, I'm having a good sleep last night."

"Good then. Oh, last time we didn't have a chance to introducing each other in a person right? I'm Aiden Lee, my mother are Korean and my father from Sweden. So that's why they use English to named their son. Hehe..."

"You right...I'm so sorry. I was a mess that time, since Hyung died and Mom left. I was so young back then that I don't even care where she go and with who. I'm so over stresses with everything. But that the past now. I'm so much glad that she were here with you Aiden...Thank you so much."

"Yeah. So sad to hear that Jeong-Ki ended his life in a tragic way. It must be tough for you that you are alone there to deal with your arrogant father. How's him?"

I sighed heavily. "I don't know. Ever since last time he was extremely mad. I know he would do everything to get me back as his puppet. But let's not talk about him right now. It only will ruins my mood. Hehe." I leaned forward as I rest my arms on the railing. "By the way...It's beautiful here..."

Aiden chuckles as he nod his head agreeing. "This is my grandma house. I moved here when I and your mother officially married. We first met in High School, and both of us deciding to enter the same universities and same major in Architect. You know your mother isn't the person who would stay in the house, doing nothing and waiting for his husband to come home from work. She is an independent woman I ever knew. That's why we decided to renovate this place and make it as a vacation house for rent, so your mother would still working from home. She managing all the place as she want. So I wouldn't say no as long as she happy with all she did."