🦋 Fourty Two 🦋 | ✖️19+✖️

༻✦༺

JUNGKOOK POV

"You sure you want to go alone?" I trailed behind her when she's busy picking her stuff here and there into her luggage, still trying that maybe she would change her mind. "Without me?"

"Yes baby...I've called my father and you know how excited he was when I telling him that I'll be back on this friday. I think this is the right time to visit him before the holiday break is over. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier caused I don't want to confound your job, in this new position you have to focused on your work Jungkook." She said while turning towards me which make me easily wrapped her against my body, not letting her go.

"And you know how could I stay alive when you are not here with me?" She just laugh when I say the words. "It's kinda weird if I didn't see you around, who will sleep with me? And who will cook for me?"

"Baby...everything will just fine, we are just separated in five days apart and after that we will see each other again after you arrived in Busan. Don't said something like I will change my mind."

"Seems like you're okay without me for five days." I pouted.

"Baby...It's not what I mean. You don't know how contemplating I am when I thought for leaving you to Busan for two weeks. I just really can't imagine a day without you since we never been separated for a long time after we moving in together. Believe me, it's also hard for me. But it's good to hear that you also have business trip to Busan next week and I will be so happy if you can take your time to meet my father." Her eyes sparkled in excitement, it certainly express how happy she is when I gaze into them. Knowing that his father is the only family she has in her hometown, it must be hard for her being away from her family for years. But now that I am already part of her, I think it's the good way to know each other family more.

"Yeah...I can't wait for that day to come."
She hugged me and laying her head against my chest. "Don't you think he will like me?"

"Oh...Of course he will. My dad really wants to having a son. That's why he love Jimin so much and treat him like his own son. And after he meet you, he will absolutely bring you everywhere around the field."

"Jimin? The flower guy?" I asked.

She nods her head. "Jimin will be there too. It might be the good way to know him more before you get jealous over him again. He is my brother, so I want you get along well with him."

"Alright...I'll try for that one." I said in lethargic tone.

"What do you mean? You should be." She insists, raising her head and looked me in the eye.

I stepped back, raising one of my eyebrows.
"What do you mean? Nonetheless, he still a man. And I really can't see another man touch you like I do."

The smile slowly spread over her lips and she attached her body with me again. "I know. But you already got me here." She pointed at my chest with his index.

"You have the best place in my heart Jungkook, but after my father of course." I can feel she giggled in my embrace.

"The same goes with me baby. That's why I don't want another man treat you like I do, yeah except Mr. Park of course."

"Jimin surnamed is also Park, so bear with it."

"Damn, you're right. Seems like I should try hard for this one." We both giggled, tightening her in my arms even more. "I love you so much Youna."