🦋 Five 🦋

༻✦༺

Its been a week since last time I met Jungkook. I've sent him a message to say thankyou after what he has given to me. He replied by saying its no matter and he glad to. Yeah, this is will end up as one night stand only. And we will never meet again after this. I've spend the money to pay my apartment rent at first and buy a few dresses, heels and make up. Well I would never imagine how I will face that old Jang lady without Jungkook help. He is my savior.

But In the other way, I kinda feel proud that Jeon Jungkook , the son of the most successful and richest businessman in Seoul, wanted to having a sex with me. I'm nobody but we are having a good time doing it together. I never regret doing it with him. I want to do it for money. Now people can judge me but I don't care anymore. It's my life by the way. The fact is, which girl in this earth would resist the power of Jeon Jungkook who has a complete package. The wealthiness, the fame , the face, the well built bodies, mmmm....can tell he must love to work out.

I still remember the way his biceps flexed when he lifted my body to underneath him. Ugh. His big thighs, it fit very well with his body proportion. Also his veiny arms, that arms which gives me feeling of protection whenever he hold me. Gosh. That perfectly make him 1000 times hotter. Never forget his round doe eyes. I'm feeling like drowning into his gaze. And what about his long big dick?
I...
I lost my words at it. I admit that I really want to feel his body again and again. But from now on I think I only will dreaming all about him.

"Wow...wow...look at you, mind to tell me why were you smiling like that?"
I snapped from my daydreaming upon hearing Hana voices.
"Don't tell me you're running out of money again"

I chuckles and give her quick smack on her butt.
"Well yeah...a bit"

"So you want to try it again? To get more cash?"

I nodded with certainty,
"Ofcourse...If they are not too older and able to give me more. Why not?"

"If thats so, what about having some fun tonight?" Hana smirked.

"Is a yes, But...I don't wanna go to that club again. I just don't want to meet that old man"

"Okay...we are going to the usual place and...would you mind if I bring someone over?"

"Who?" I ask.

"Someone who I just met two days ago. He was a new student who transfered from Australia. And...he was the Director son"

"So...he must be rich right?" I smirk at my best friend.

"You know me so well Youna..." She laugh while grabing her phone and gestured me to wait,
"This is him" Hana showed me his picture on his ig.

"Wow...look at his broad shoulders, he's pretty handsome by the way. Yeah,just bring him along" I said.

"And what do you think about his dick size"

I just shrug my shoulder at Hana vulgar question,
"Well see tonight"

"You...son of a b*tch"
We laugh at the same time as the bells ringing, so we run inside of the building still laughing so hard.

*

"He said he's already here, but where is he?"
We were both looking arround, to find the man who will be joining us tonight.

"Oh there he was?"
Hana waving her hand to my right side.

"Hi girls" he smile widely at us, his broad shoulders was so on point. I stare at his plump lips. That must be really juicy, Oops.

"You must be Youna right? Hana told me that you're her best friend. I'm Jin by the way,Kim Seokjin"

Well...everybody who meet me at first always right about guessing who I am.
"Yeah I'm Youna, Park Youna. Nice to meet you Jin"

"It must be me who said that, I'm glad to know you guys. I met two of the most beautiful girls in our campus"

Hana and me stare at each other then laughing.
"Well yeah...agree" Hana said.

"So are you guys still single?" Jin asked and waving his hand at the bartender to ordering his drink.

"We don't do relationship" Hana answered.

"Why? You guys were so beautiful, I bet every man in this club want to be your boyfriend. Including me" he jokingly laugh.

"Because we didn't like to be in commitment. I hate if someone order me not to be this and that. I'd love to be freely. Thats why we become a best buddies"

Jin nodded his head while gulping his drink.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I have girlfriend in Australia" he briefly said.

"Ah...I see...Aussie girl"

"Yeah...but I'm planning to break up with her"

"Oh why?" Hana asked this time.

"Because she only wanted me to filled her wallet. You know what I mean, thats why I running back here to Seoul"

Hana and me silently look at each other again.
Only if you know Jin, that both me and Hana are in the same ship as your girlfriend.

We are dating only for the money.

**

JUNGKOOK POV

"All the file you need is already here sir, is there anything else?"

"No, thankyou Ms. Rin"

This one week business trip is killing me. My father sent me here to collected everything he needs for the company agreement. While he's out there having some fun without feeling guilty towards me or my mother. Well...my father and mother are force to be married. They said they didn't love each other. Thats why I always rejected, everytime my father would force me to marrying his client daughter. I don't want to end up my life like him.

"Anytime sir, remember your flight back to Seoul tonight at 7.45 PM"

"Sure,thankyou for your assistance"

Ofcourse I remember that tonight I will back to Seoul. I just...can't wait.
Can't wait to meet that girl again.

Park Youna.

The girl who catched my eyes for the very first time. I know she maybe one of that girl who only wanted my money as well but let's see. I can make her falling deeper into mine.

༻✦༺

I'm crying watching WAB : The Eternal MV, I bet you guys was a crying a mess as well.
Throwback at how they struggling from the bottom to reach their own paradise ( us ) ARMY 💜😭.
I still remembered the first time I saw BTS at SBS Gayo Daejun 2013. Even though they still rookie but I know they would be something so I stan them until now🥺. I've no regret.
I know 2020 is the hardest time for us. Everything was cancelled during this pandemic. But the one thing we could share here is, no matter what will happen, we are still together until the end of the day.
And I would like to say Happy 7th Anniversary to our BTS and ARMY. May happiness and joy always be with us 💜🙏🏻😇. Stay safe and healthy everyone. I purple U 🤟🏻🥺.
#Happy7thAnniversaryBTS
#7yearswithBTS
#Happy7thBirthdayBTS