🦋 Fifty Four 🦋

༻✦༺

Everything really happened for a reason.

But they're still there, the emptiness messing with my head. All the wondering thoughts lingers inside my mind over and over. When the night feels so long, to think that everything was settled, but it wasn't. Moving on isn't easy, still holding on to what could have been. When he just came along and changed everything in my life. I felt I'm losing my way, trying to figure out which way to go right now. I can't find my way home anymore.

The one that I called home are long gone...

Each day I let myself the permission to be happy, trying to forget everything. I let my self let out the sadness through a sad movie so I could feel better, after that I pampered my self or anything to distract myself to stop thinking about the past.

Would the pain disappear as days passed through?

Could I live my life again?

Maybe I was too blind to believe that it's the right time to let go...To finally realized that he is not the one for me.

I think so.

{You're strong enough to confronts every problem that happens in your life. You're too precious to be left behind by the people who doesn't appreciated you. Let them be...give yourself such an appreciation for being strong! You already here....Soon you'll be a mother, a mother of a beautiful baby...or a handsome one.

Find a reason you're here now...

Find a person who would stay with you, holding your hands when things get tough. It takes a special one to love you through thick and thin. Maybe it's something that you couldn't find in one person but at least you try.}

He said.

Even though I just knew him recently. But I could feel his genuine feeling for me. The way he gives me strength when I feel weak and frightened. The way he would give me support for every decision I thought in my mind. The way he stands by my side wherever I am, whatever happens, I know he will never leave me alone. Cause I've seen that for several time, that he always there. That's what I need for now...The figure of a person who can be a lover and a father. The heart that was broke in pieces are now slowly healed, and by the time he filled that empty side my heart.

So here I am...

I stared at myself in the mirror. A long white gown follows my every curve as the low back revealing my skin with lace beaded encircling them. They do my hair in half down braided bun, perfectly would showing off my back entirely. This dress specially so stunning, literally a wedding gown I have dreamed since I was a little girl.

My father was standing outside when I exited the dressing room. He welcoming me with his bright smile, making his way towards me. "You look totally beautiful my sweetheart...I'm so happy for you." But in a seconds after he hugged me, he turned to cry. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I shouldn't have to cry, I was so emotionally happy to see you. Huu....My little girl finally get married."

I was trying to hold my tears as well but they seems don't bother to come out at this moment. "Wait!!!!!! Uncle...please don't ruined her face at her special day." Hana came between me and my father, in details checking my make up as soon as possible. "You guys can continue this later, okay. Now you should be ready to escort your daughter to her groom." Said her when she take turns to fix my father suit and his tie.