🦋 Fourty Four 🦋

༻✦༺

"Hey, I miss you so much."

"I can't wait to see you tonight."

"I'm already on my way there, be ready."

"Be ready for what?"

"To be my dinner of course."

"Yaah...Don't be silly Jeon Jungkook. You will visit me in my house, we can't do that here."

"You don't have your own room?"

"I do, but...the building is not soundproofing, so it might be dangerous for us being too loud." I can hear him giggling from across the phone.

"Can't you stay in my place then?"

"I can't Jungkook, my father would never giving a permission for that one."

"So I'll ask your father to take you out for a date and bring you back before 10 PM. How is it sounds?"

"Like a teenage date. Brilliant." I shyly smile looking at my self in the mirror.

"Good then, I'll see u soon baby. Wear a nice one."

"Needless to say. I love you."

"I love you more baby, bye."

I jumped from my bed, making my way to my wardrobe and searching for 'A Nice One'. I did bring some of revealing clothes just incase Jungkook asked me to attending his party or something, so I choose the black gliterry one to be hiding it behind my tunic dress. It was Jungkook obsession to seeing me in such a sexy dresses, just something like he proud of. But he only allowed me to dressing like that if he is with me or else he will cut me off.

"Sweety are you inside?"

"YES DAD, wait a minute." I hurriedly close my wardrobe before opening the door for him and make sure there's no suspicious things around.

"You have planning for tonight?" He asked as I opened the door.

Shit. I have bad feeling for his question about this one. I just about to say to meeting him with Jungkook tonight but seems like he already had another plan for me. "Mm...Why you asked?"

"Tonight is Jihwan birthday and he also would like to meet you by inviting us to his home, so be ready at 7 okay sweety."

Damn. How could I refused Uncle Jihwan now? He's Jimins father and I know I didn't pay him a visit yet to says thank you for saving my family life. But in the other hand, Jungkook would also visit me tonight, oh God what should I do now?

"Mmm Dad...I do want to visit Uncle Jihwan on his birthday but...Jungkook also would like to meet you tonight..." I carefully speak as gaze at my father right in the eyes.

He seems to be deep in thoughts before answering me, I just hope it's the best answer from him. "Well...We can't just skip someone's birthday party over meeting a new guest, when you only celebrate it once a year. Besides, tonight is a special day for Jihwan and for your date, we can postponing to meet him tomorrow or the day after tomorrow right? You said he will be here for a week."

My father was right but I have no guts to tell Jungkook about this.

"Just call him now, if he is a good man then he will understand."