🦋 Fourty Nine 🦋

༻✦༺

Somewhere, in a bustling evening, loud beats of music thumped through the room where two man sitting across to each other. Every woman who passed at their table would steal a glance at this two, their good looking face are so mesmerizing to ignore. Even so, no one dares to approach this table since they known as a VVIP guest who only reserved by the exclusive member of this club. Therefore this place are off limits to most of the public and the most private club in town, so they could enjoyed their privacy as they want. Since they are a frequent guest of this place, everyone know them, they usually sit in a group but tonight only two show up and one of them is the son who owned this prestigious club.

"It's been a long time Namjoon'a." The bartender called as he saw the blonde one raised his hand to order his regular drink. "Here you go." He turned away to make another drink skillfully then place it in front of another man. "I still remember your favorite Taehyung'a, welcome back."

"Thank you so much hyung." Taehyung grabbed his drink, grimacing at his first swig.

"I didn't see Jungkook tonight. Where is he?"

Both of them switched a glance at each other since they don't know how to answer the bartender. "We don't know." Namjoon answering.

"What's that mean? Are you guys fighting over a girl?" He chuckles.

"No, he just...disappear." This time Taehyung speak.

"He could not do that, I knew him. There must be a reason."

"I knew hyung. That's what we're going to figure it out. Any idea?" Namjoon asked as he leaned back at the leather couch.

"He didn't pick up the phone right?"

"How did you know?" Taehyung immediately straighten up his body.

The bartender only smile , looking at this two confused man in front of him. "He was here three days ago."

"What did you say?" Namjoon and Taehyung asked in the same time.

The bartender nodding his head. "I was surprised to see him that time, he come at me with eyebags under his eyes."

"Then, he didn't say anything?" Taehyung became more curious.

"He did." The bartender was silent for a moment before he finally spoke. "He said...God is always unfair to him, he just need a peace. But you know his father wouldn't." He rolled his eyes annoyed.

Namjoon sighed in heavy breath. "See? I know it must be something to do with his father. Damn that old ciggy."

"He said he need time to be alone, thinking about his misfortunes, that's why he didn't pick up your phone call. But I thought you guys already knew about this."

Both Namjoon and Taehyung looked at each other, "Um, hyung...Did he say something about a girl?"

The bartender look at Taehyung in confused, then shaking his head. "He has a girl? No...I thought it's just only about his father, nothing else." Both of Taehyung and Namjoon remained silent. "Okay guys. I'm getting off. Maybe you guys should try to find him, at least just to make sure he had something to eat. He look like skinny pig."

Lost.

Something that has been missing inside of me....There is something missing in my heart. A feeling of being losing...losing of someone, is pain isn't it?