🦋 Seventeen 🦋| ✖️19+ ✖️

༻✦༺

I woke up to see the bed beside me was empty and Jungkook wasn't there in this room.
I stretched my arms to only feel sore in my lower body. Well...he fucked me really hard this morning as he would broken down my cervix. But I really love the way he making love to me, it was the sweet, romantic, erotic with slighty rough, are the best thing that I've ever feel. I've been missing being beneath him, the way he stare at me with his lustfull eyes, who wanting more than just a kiss.

The clock in the wall show it's already 4 in the afternoon, wow I've nap for that long? I think this bed make me more comfortable after sex. But I decided to find Jungkook and get up from this comfort bed, I found his loose grey tshirt still on the floor and I put it on my body. I step out from his bedroom looking arround the living room and kitchen but he nowhere to be found. My throat feel dry after the moaning mess I create and I went to the refrigerator to grab a cold water and gulping down in one go.

"Shit!"
I was about to drop my body to the couch when I heard him cursing. I peek through the door which slightly open at the right of the living room, then I found him sit behind the computer screens. His back was facing me and I tiptoeing my feet towards him. As I standing behind, I was so surprised when I see him shirtless in this cold room. I watched how his fingers moving skillfully on the keyboard to shoot the opponent who attacked him. I believe he mostly spend his weekend in this room, telling by how he decorated the room with this special game PC and the ergonomics gamer chair. He seems really focused to noticing my appearance in this room and I decided to slip out to not disturbing him. But when I turned around, his hand grab mine and with quick move, he already sitting me on his lap.
"Give me a seconds to finish this" he said without looking at my shocked face.

"How did you know that I was here?" I asked while observing his serious face but his lip turned to forming a smile.

"Your scent tell me" He move his head to the crook of my neck and inhaling my scent.
"Ah...Always my favorite" He briefly glanced at me before returned to focus at his game.

I smile and putting my left arm arround his neck, to make me comfortable on his lap. But the seconds he promises to finish the game turned to be another fifteen minutes later.
"Jungkook...just let me get out from here, so you could continue your game, I will not disturbing you" I said in desperately trying to escape from him.

"No, I want you to stay here..." he said while his fingers keep pressings the keyboard without rest. He didn't want to stop playing the game but he also didn't want me to get out from here.

"Do you want me here for what?" I wriggle on purpose to tease his lower body with my ass.

"You...naughty little girl..."
I can feel the little bulge start to swelling inside his sweatpants, but he trying hard to focused into his game. But an idea of giving him a slight blowjob crossed my mind. This position give me more opportunity to moving my hips sensually.

"I will not staying here to doing nothing, Jeon Jungkook...." I said while sliping my body down between his crotch. He raised his eyebrows and move his chair backwards a little bit, to let me kneel on my knees. His bulge is already hard enough to be seen.
"Do you want it?" I bite my lower lips to tease and carefully caress his boner from outside the sweatpants.

"As you can see Miss, my body already want you...do what you want to do to me" He answered while smirked at me.

"As you wish then..." I pulling down his sweatpants and found that he didn't wear his boxer, so his dick easily arise infront of my face. What a fantastic view, even though I've been seeing his dick for a couple times, but it's still amazingly to see how his dick could instantly erected when I only tease him. It's curving upward like a banana and it's very unique to see how this guy triming their lower hair and honestly I love it. I don't know since when giving him a blowjob is being my favorite thing.