🦋 Nine 🦋

🔥🔥🔥

༻✦༺

JUNGKOOK POV

16.00 PM

The time has passed as I sit here, inside of my car, waiting for her to come out from that gate. My mind keep thinking of her ever since the first time I saw her. How could she made me so attached to her? I'm deadly need her every second as if she were my breath.

I'm craving for her body
Thats my biggest turn on.
Her moist lips,
Which entwine mine like a snake.
Her touch.
Whenever she run her fingers and digging her nails down to my back.
Her moans.
The desperate moans who begging to feel me inside of her.
Oh, Its desiring so much.

Just how I thinking about her give such a big impact to my body.
"Easy dude....we'll be meet her soon"
I said touching my bulge.

My eyes keep staring at the front gate, just in case she would appear in anytime, so I could step on my pedal and stop right in front of her. Like I did yesterday.

Another ten minutes passed until I saw her figure standing at the main gate with someone.
A man, precisely.
My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly after turning on the ignition. As my car start moving towards them, she already noticing my car who approach her slowly. I can see the little smile upon her lips when she bid a goodbye to that guy and making her way to my car. Her hip swaying noticeably from side to side whenever she stepping her heels and her silky brown hair bouncing at the  back. That mini skirt who showing her thigh is always my favorite one, she would clenched her leg everytime my hand caressing them. I believe that must be one of her weakness.

"Hi..."
I heard her alluring voice coming from my side as she enter the car and her bare vanila fragrance immediately hit my nose.

"Hey baby..." I replied and move closer towards her until our lips meeting, nibbling her lower lip in sensual way and kissing her like this just make me want to go furthermore.

She is the first one who pull away and grabbed my shoulders, our face still close to each other as I stare at her beautiful eyes when she rubbing our nose.

"I just get in here and you already that needy Jeon Jungkook?" Her eyes landed at my crotch and chuckling.

"I always needy when I'm with you Park Youna...you know that" I pressed my lips against hers again.
"I've been imagining you all day long..."
She put her arms arround my neck as we deepen our kissing more and more.
"And I want my dick inside your mouth right now"
I could not think rationally when I'm with her, tempted to touch her right away.

"But....we are still in your car, right infront of my Campus"
She stated.

"Well....just do what I say, I can handle it while driving" I nod my head motioning to my crotch. Her expression seems like she was hesitant at my statement. Still, she stretched out her hand and start to unbuckling my belt, that made me feeling slighty nervous. I never imagine she give me a blowjob while driving of course.

I stepped on my accelerator and the car moving smoothly, leaving her campus drive to the highways. I raised my bottom upward to help her pulling down my pants, my body flinched when her soft hand wrap my already hardened dick. The feeling when she licked and swirling her tongue over my tip give shivers down to my spine. Her right hand squeeze the shaft when the other one try to slip into my shirt to found my nipple. I releasing a soft moan after my dick fully entered her warm mouth. She started to bobbing her head up and down as my right hand was messing with her hair, pulling it into my grasp. I try to concentrate to both of the road and the pleasure down there.