Chapter 33: Team

(From the anime ❤️)
        You huffed a little when you felt the ice on your face. Blinking your good eye open. You wear laying across Keigos lap as he put an ice pack on your bad eye. He gave you a small smile. "Hey Songbird, foods ready."
     You sat up slowly holding the ice pack and noticed many more faces you recognized in the room. Sitting all over the place. Midoryia was smiling a little as Kirishima and Bakugou chatted about battle. Aizawa just rubbing his eyes and shaking his head. While a few new faces also joined the group. Shinso was tinkering with his mask. A blondie very loud man was saying something to Aizawa making him blush. While Froppy talked to a brown haired girl excitedly.  in the corner. Quitra was there too laughing and hugging both Kiri and Bakugou.
       "Everyone's... mostly... here?" You said softly your voice cracking.
       The loud man noticed you first as You looked around for Dabi. Keigo petting your hair to get your attention whispering. "He left to make sure no one was uncomfortable. We fought that huge war on either side he was against all these people."
     You looked at him confused but nodded leaving against his shoulder with your head as Keigo held a plate of chicken nuggets towards you. The man looked at the others. "Hey sleeping beauty is awake."
     You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows before you relized he was talking about you. You turned pink as you ate a nugget and let out a little happy chirp. The ketchup on the plate tasted just heavenly with them. Especially with how you hadn't physically eaten anything in so long.
       Madoryia shifted worriedly "should she be eating so much after.... well..."
      You tilted you head not understanding why not. Keigo fluffed a little before chuckling. "It's fine we limited them for that reason. Don't worry, I've swiftly done this before."
       You puffed your cheeks out even with them full of food. Only to giggled as Keigo used his hand to gently depuff your cheeks. Kirishima laughed a little as a few others joined him. "To cute."
      You blushed as you let out a chirp and nuzzled into Keigo. Hiding behind one of his wings he wrapped around you. You peeked out the feathers eating your nuggets. Keigo patted your head letting out a small laugh of his own.
      "Mic this Aiko, she's a bit sensitive. You know like Eri was when we first got her." Aizawa shifted to look at the extremely loud man next to him. "Aiko this is Yamada Hizashi, Present Mic is his hero name."
The door slammed open and a pink girl and a boy with bright yellow hair and leather came in. "Sorry we wear late. It took us a while to find the place!"
A boy with tape arms behind them shook his head . "I had to go get them. Awww call me Sero." He looked at you and gave a small smile.
"That's Kaminari and Ashido." He pointed to the man then the woman.
"Sit down morons." Bakugou rubbed his face in exasperation.
Madoryia laughed a little as he looked to the girls beside him. The brown hair girl laughed. "I'm Uraraka or Uravity."
She smiled big as the frog girl shifted looking nervous. "I'm Tsuya Asui also know as Froppy. You can call me Tsu. Sorry for.... you know. Taking you to that place I. We didn't know."
You set the empty plate down letting out a happy sigh and shook your head. Holding the ice still to your face as Keigo moved his wing to show you again. "It's ok, I know you wear all doing just what you thought was right. How has everyone been?"
Everyone seemed to relax knowing you wearnt made. Keigo just cleared his throat and wrapped you up again. "We can talk more privately later. But for now this is the Hero's of our rebellion. The problem being that some of them still have to report to the commission. We purposely had those who could manage to split sides do it. Broccoli man did a great job. He covered tracks pretty well for being a novice. Granted he needed Explosions help."
Bakugou and Madoryia both looked proudly at each other. But Tsu said in a grumpy voice. "Shoto and Endeavor are our biggest problems. We don't have any good way to pull them to outside. And a bunch of us don't want to fight them or deal with them in that way."
Keigo nodded as he sighed holding you in his lap. "I can't imagine they are going to be happy when they learn some things. The biggest thing is growing ranks and keeping Aiko safe. They can't get more information."
Madoryia nodded as he looked over at you sadly. Before asking, "How are you dealing with the league?"
Keigo laughed a little before resting his chin possessively on your shoulder as he pulled you into his lap. "Mmmm easy, his second in command that turned on him is on our side. We also have Toga, granted you two might want to steer clear of those meetings. Along with the reborn Twice and Spinner. The problem are the strange new Nomu they have been kicking out. Clearly they used Aikos dna in them. They are a real problem. If they actually become sentient like Kirigire we are going to be in real trouble. Ito is still helping us that way."
"It's not hard to get them to think I'm a villain now and gave up being a hero. After all my family has been villians for a very long time." Quitra shrugged a little as Bakugou tugged her into his lap and held her tight even as she flapped her little wings.
"Ya. She's not to be in danger again. After all her fight with the big guy they said was a wrestling match rather then adding in the escape. Then there is the bastard teacher Tru." Bakugou looked over at the eel lounging near Aizawa and Mic.
"Hu? I'm just rounding up anti hero's, oh. And keeping the underground running this place hidden. Anyway we all got out jobs before she woke up. I would say let's have a party but she seems tired. Not many would slip out a whole and nearly plummet to their death just to escape."
Madoryia nodded as he growned. "The committee is up in arms. Running around mad to find out where she is. Right now the doctor and his assistant are frantic. They believe that the small group has go on the international run once again. Thanks to Twice."
"Perfect, don't mind stopping by when she's better guys. But right now I wouldn't mind everyone leaving so she isn't so stressed. It's... not good for her condition." Keigo said as he half smiled. His arms wrapped around your stomach protectively as your arms wrapped around his.
Everyone nodded before filing out slowly. Once everyone was gone you let out a sigh you didn't know you wear holding in. You turned to look at Keigo worriedly. "Is... is.."
"Easy little mouse I was just in the bedroom listening." Dabi said as he walked out and took the empty plate depositing it in the washer before walking back over frowning at Keigo. "Share bird bitch."
"Make me bacon bit." Keigo smiled before pressing a kiss to your back just between your shoulders. "We are just happy your own Aiko. We wear searching none stop once we woke up at Bakugou's place. He pulled all off us off the boat before it crashed. Owe that boy more then I would like to admit."
Dabi nodded as he took your feet in his hands and started to message them as he sat down. "It was a very long few days. They tried to make me fallow rules. I hate being told what to do."
You smiled and laughed as your kissed them both on the cheek just happy to be home. Everything was so relaxing now. Chatting and eating and relaxing you hoped this dream would last a longer time. It was so very hard to think it could all go away in a blink of an eye.