Chapter 7: Hard Truths

(Art by Kadeart)
It had been a few days. Finally you gotten into the routine of things. Keigo moved you both to a house near his agency. Just in case his work ran late, and he told you. How he saved people as a child, only to be snatched up by a program by the commission. Turned into a killer for them. The pain and agony of it all. How he had to infiltrate the league of villains. About those he killed and nearly losing his life to the flame user Dabi. You wear never to fight him, specifically you had to run if you ever saw him. But since you only worked in the building as one of his secretary's. You shouldn't have to meet him. About the pain he felt for what he had done. But on top of it all. How grateful he had found you. That you refused the hospital, so he had to take you in himself. He had fallen for you even with the look of a feral animal you had when he found you. He saw what he felt everyday in you. Someone who understood, and how kind you turned out to be. He only feel harder.
Keigo promised to always protect you. You refused to let it be like that. So you formed a crying that wouldn't hurt him. Strung it and gave it to him. He now wear part of you around his neck just like you did him. He was so happy to get the present he had taken you again right then and there. Just as gentle as he did the first time.
What's more he gave you the file on you from your prison. Your real name was Roselyn Mary Heartfield, your mother became pregnant after a trip to Japan. And the dna from your found father... he was currently in a prison. His code name, All for One. Keigo told you never to tell anyone who your parents wear. He had destroyed every bit of evidence on it. You didn't understand what it ment, but you rejected your name. Your name was Aiko, no other. When you told him that Keigo blushed hard.
Today wasn't any diffrent then others. Keigo had flown you to the agency but... one of the girls asked you to go on a coffee run. You had slowly learned what Keigo taught you. He gave you some money though you didn't understand the value. You didn't spend it really except for on food. The coffee shop wasn't that fare. You found yourself doing as you always did subconsciously. Playing with the feather on your neck. Petting it as you hummed the songs Keigo hummed to you in your sleep. The feather quivered under your hand at times it made you laugh a little as you smiled.
Turning a corner you bumped into someone. Your sunglasses feel from your face. You let out a little cry and your eyes snapped closed. You wear wearing one of Keigos jackets to cover your scares. Every inch of you covered up. The person who you ran into snapped at you. "Watch where you're going extra." He snarled at you. You opened your eyes to look at him. You wear going to apologize his face... his red eyes grew angry. He was wearing street cloths. He grabbed you by the neck and dragged you into an ally way.
You cried about but she felt a burn burst across your throat. You slammed into the ground as the man crouched over you. You cried out but not from the pain your eyes tested up as you watched the feather burn up at your chest. "You!" He cried out.
"I won't forgive you for what you've done! You damned bastard villain. How dear you do that to my ready bear and Kiri!" You kicked as you lashed out with crystal claws he let go and jumped back.
You panted as you stumbled up from the crater he had left you in. Dispite your painful skin you panted as you looked at him with feral and angry eyes. "Who.... you..." you panted out as you carefully took off Keigos coat. Showing your cap sleeved shirt. Your body trying to cover you in the crystal.
"Like you don't already know bitch!" He came at you with explosions. Once so strong it sent you flying back down the Allyway.
You tumbled backwards as your crystals cracked along your body. Falling off one by one. Literally the ally in deadly light crystals. You shook not even caring about the tattered and destroyed cloths. Your wound from Toga starting to bleed as the bandage unwrapped. "I... don't..." you swayed. Still not healed from your years of torture. The light burned your eyes as you panted.
"Don't lie to me! These damn things! They took their life force! They have been in the hospital for days! I'm going to kill you. Don't you dare forget the name Katsuki Bakugo! Not even as you pass on from this life." He used his explosions to fly over the crystals littered all over the ally way.
You panted as you tried to turn them into neutral crystals. They shot to your hands as you lifted them into a shield over you. The explosion that landed there obliterating them and jamming you into the ground. Your head hit hard as you cough and rolled to the side shaking and weak. "Don't... know..."
"Why aren't you coming at me! Am I not good enough! To strong for you. So your going to pick ok the fucking weak!" He growled not giving you time to speak.
His eyes widened as you collapsed on the ground creating a half shield as you shook. You wheezed as you layed their bleeding and burnt. "Keigo..." you whispered.
Just before a flurry of feathers rained down. He landed before you. Ignoring Bakugo for the moment. "Aiko! Aiko are you alright?" He crouched down his eyes full of fear as he checked to see if you wear still breathing. He relaxed some when you smiled at him. Reaching out as you nodded and wheezed.
"The fuck is this! Your with this murder!" Bakugo growled in absolute furry. His hands blowing up just sanding there curled into fists. "Why won't you fight back damn it!"
Keigo pulled one of his large feather as he glared at Bakugo. Something of a monster awaken from slumber. Murder clear across his face. "What the hell are you doing kid?"
"This slut nearly killed my girl and best friend. I'm going to end her for it. Get out of my god damn way. Before I end you too for what you did." Bakugo snarled so hard he held up a hand ready to fight.
"If you don't stop your going to lose your hands. She's been with me, nearly the whole time. She couldn't have done it." Keigo crouched as he got ready to fly. "I'll slice them free before you can blink."
"No! I saw the photos it was her!" Bakugo started to change forward when a wall of stone formed between them. Bakugo smacked into the stone. While Keigo paused and looked back at you.
Your hands pressed to the ground as you looked at him pleading. "Don't..." you begged him. You didn't want him hurting himself for you.
Keigo replaced his long feather and scooped you up. "I hate self sacrifice Aiko. Don't do that anymore you hear me." He cued to you as he kissed your forhead. Cradling you like the princess you wear to him.
"What the fuck... why... why isn't this hurting me like it did them?" Bakugo got up slowly before the wall crumbled. He narrowed his eyes ready to listen.
Keigo sighed as he looked at your burnt and bruised neck. "She can't talk to you now explosion boy. You ruined her vocal cords." He glared at Bakugo hard enough to give the boy shivers.
"Ya well... she nearly killed my lover and best friend." Bakugo growled as he crossed his arms.
"She didn't, she's only come and gone home from my agency. She's never met you before dumb ass. Where are her sunglasses? The light of the sun hurts her." Keigo walked over and pulled the coat out of the rubble and wrapped you up in it. He snatched the glasses from Bakugos hand and set them across your eyes that watered.
"Then.... wait... that villain... the one.." Bakugo blanched as he looked at your ruined bandaged arm.
"Yes. She was attacked by that girl for being with me. Toga must have gotten some of her blood. Before I found her. Aiko was caged in America, used as an experiment. For her whole life. All because of those crystals." Keigo stepped out onto the street back towards the agency. "Come one dumb fuck. I'm only walking for you benefit."
Bakugo growled angry as he fallowed. "Fuck you I could make it on my own." He shoved his hands in his pockets and pulled up his hood. He looked at Keigo's back with furry. Before noticing you lifted your chin to look back at him. Your glowing irises visible behind the glasses. He tisked before looking away.
You tugged Keigos shirt giving him pause as he looked down at you. "Ya Kid?"
"Hospital.... go." You crooked out. As you shifted to look up at him.
Keigo grew tense. "Your.... not going to.. wait kid. You can't keep using a quark when your in rough shape like this. I told you I hate that self sacrifice stuff."
Bakugo growl from behind. "What's going on?"
Keigo sighed as you gave him a pleading look. Your body shaking with fear. He sighed and turned around. "Where's the hospital they are at?"
Bakugo looked shocked before bristling. "Why!?"
"She's going to do what the damn lab technicians could never make her do. She's going to give life force back to them. For you ass hole. I'm against it, but.... she's insistent."
Bakugo looked at you with the steam still rolling off your burns and bleeding arm. "Is this a fucking trick."
You shook your head as you clung to Keigo. "Want... to.... help."
Bakugos shoulders shook as he hissed. "It's this way. But if this is a trick I'm going to kill you." His shoulder slumped you wonder if it wasn't in guilt. Leading Keigo through the streets. Keeping an eye on you both as Keigo carried you.
Eventually you had been lulled to a fevered sleep. You opened your eyes every once in a while. You wear sure but you though you saw Togas smile on someone as they walked by. With her was a man covered up mostly but his eyes blazed blue watched Keigo carry you by with intense interest. Then your eyes wear closed again. You opened them when Keigo stroked your cheek with his gloved thumb.
"Kid are you alright? You weren't in good shape as it was. Your so hurt.. I really... what's this going to do to you?" His eyes narrowed in worry.
You smiled as you sat up and kissed his cheek. Forgetting that you wear in public at all. Bakugo cleated his throat as he narrowed his eyes at you both. "This better fucking work." He glared at you.
You looked around the room, the tubes the smell he aight of two people on the beds barely clinging to life. Your face showed pure panic. You clutched are your chest as it felt like pain shot through you. You struggled to breath like you wear drowning. Both Bakugo and Keigo looked shocked as Keigo crouched down before you. Wrapping you both in his wings. He had set you in a chair.
Your eyes wear wide and unseeing him anymore as he coed to you. "Aiko... aiko! I'm right here. Come back to be Aiko. Your not trapped anymore. Your not going to be hurt and used. It's ok. Your safe. Your safe Aiko." His hands on your cheeks your eyes wide as you looked at his. Tranced by him and his voice. When you still looked pale, Keigo leaned in and kissed you softly.
Your mind blanked replaced by just the overwhelming love you felt for him. Your eyes fluttering and closing. When they opened again. Focused, back to the present. Keigo smiled at you. "That's a good girl Aiko. Are you alright? If you can't look at them how are you going to do this?"
You looked at him in though before covering your eyes with a hand. "Blind.... fold?"
Keigo sighed and nodded. "Alright, lets give it a shot then. He moved his head to look back towards Bakugo. "Give me some bandages would you?"
"Ya ya." There was rustling from the outside. All before Keigo got the bandages and wrapped your eyes behind them. So all you could see was frankness.
"Not to tight is it kid?" Keigo asked worriedly.
"I'm... ok." You heard him move his wings. But you didn't react to him moving. You reached out blindly and jumped as you felt a warm hand you recognized. "Keigo..." you whispered.
"Ya kid, that's my hand. Don't let go ok? I'm going to guide you over to them." You nodded as he helped you stand.
Moving you towards one of the beds. You formed the crystal claws on you hand not holding Keigos. You heard Bakugo growl defensively as you reached out. You ignored him, but you heard Keigo sheiks you with a wing. You panted feeling your own life force being pulled into the stone. Reached into the well of your power as you touched. What felt like someone's chest with them. A blinding bright light flashed through the room. When the heart beat monitor became stronger. Breathing steadier as the person spoke groggy. "Baku bro.... ugh... what?"
Keigo pulled you away quickly hiding you from the person. As he guided you towards the other one. You panted taisting it. You swallowed back the rusty tang that was trying to force up your throat. You reached out your claws to the other. Gathering up more strength before releasing it into the person. This time you couldn't held back the couch as you covered your mouth. Blood leaking between your fingers. You collapsed into Keigos arms. Wheezing and shaking.
"Whooo wait isn't that!? What did she... oh..." the new voice said. "Hey is she ok?"
Keigo growled at them as you shook. "There. She fixed with that bitch did. Now lay off her explosion boy." You wheezed as you curled into Keigo feeling sick.
"Kiri she isn't bad. Apparently that Toga bitch stoke her abilities. Sorry... Hawks. I didn't know this would hurt her like that. I shouldn't have hurt her." Bakugo mumbled out in a growl.
"Hell ya Baku bro, wait... you hurt her! Is that why her eyes are wrapped?"
"No dumb ass. She had a big panic attack seeing the room. I'll tell you later. I fucking owe them now." You could hear the frown in Bakugos voice.
They all grew silent when you whimpered to Keigo. "Home.... please."
"Kid you need to get treated too. Your arm opened up again. Your burns need treated and I'm not sure recovery girl can do much but... your going to get seen. Then I will take you home." Keigo squeezed you as he nuzzled your cheek. "I had the coffee delivered to the office. The girls say they are sorry for sending you instead of someone else."
You opened your mouth to say something until you felt another cough. Your body shuttered as you slowly went limp. "Kid?... Aiko!..." keigos voice slowly drifting away.