Chapter 9: The Tenets

(Art by Kadeart)

After a few days and a couple visits from the sweet old lady healing people. Keigo took you home. He had to go work being out for so long he didn't leave your side while you wear in the hospital. One he now owned just in case something happened. After a good nap you heard a ruckus below the apartment.
You managed to walk now relatively well. Keigo had interview everyone who lived in the building before they came in. Most of them where hero's on the board. You walked down the stairs your eyes widened seeing a purple haired man helping aizawa move in furniture. Eir spotted you and sprinted into a flying hug knocking you over as she tackled into you. "Miss Sparkle!"
You laughed a little as you coughed laying flat out on the floor. Wrapping your shaking arms around her. "Eri... how are you? Who's your friend with you?"
"Oh!!!! Brother Hitoshi Shinzo!" Eri giggles before looking down at you wide eyed. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"
You sat up slowly and shook your head. Roughing her hair like Keigo did when he tried to calm you. "I'm made of stone. I should be worried if I'm hurting you."
"No your not! Your soft just like me." Eri giggled before dragging you over to meet him. "Hitoshi say hi!"
He looked at you with as dark a circles under his eyes as Aizawa. "Hi.... your..."
Aizawa coughed as he slapped Shinzo on the back. "She's Aiko. Just Aiko. He doesn't talk much, just because his quark tends to put most people off. He will help if you lose control. This apartment is actually his. Eri and I have the one across the way. Well Eri I still have to watch students." Aizawa sighed as he scratched his head.
You didn't question it. You smiled and nodded genuinely. The halls wear all dimly lit so you didn't need sunglasses. Your glowing eyes met Shinzos curious ones. "It's very nice to meet you. Let's get along."
Shinzo shifted and nodded. "Alright."
Eri pouted as she thumped Shinzo on the hip. "More then one word brother."
Shinzo rolled his eyes as he moved some more boxes in. You looked back and smiled. "Can I help?"
Aizawa shook his head. "No. I know your still on light rest. Hawks won't even take you into work right now will he." He raised an eyebrow at you while you sighed and nodded.
Shinzo pokes his head out of the door curiously. "It's fine. One of the teachers gladly quit to move in here. He's been helping us."
Eir beamed at Shinzo. Her face clearly saying I'm so proud it was more then one word. You wear giggling as a man walked up the stairs bright green with ear fins and chains. Wearing black leather. His black snake bites twisting as he smiled showing sharp teeth. His black hair mostly slicked back. "Yo, this the last box. And who's this hot peice Aizawa?"
Aizawa sighed as he looked back at the man. Who at six foot something looked slightly down at him. "This is Aiko, Hawks girl."
"Awww the bird brains treasure." He stuck his hand out. You noticed the black nail polish. Before reaching out to shake his hand back. "Hello Aiko. My name is Tru. Unfortunately I'm friends and for better or worse a partner of Keigo's. In battle I mean."
"You know you can't let your little friend in here right?" Aizawa glared.
Tru sighed as he looked at Aizawa. "Hey, he knows where I stand. Twice... Keigo couldn't you know... he was in the right as sad as it is. He does care more then he lets on. But ya he doesn't know about this place. Besides he never really knew where I lived."
"Keep it that way. If he takes her... you know Hawks would lose his damn mind."
"Ya... bird boy on a murder rampage isn't a goal of mine. Hard pass." Tru shrugged and grinned as you looked at him curiously.
Tru lifted a finger. "One little cutie, I'm not a hero. I'm a vigilanty. And two my best childhood friend is the man who tried to kill yours. But... we are professional. We basically stopped talking after what happened. Because I sided with bird brain. So you don't have to worry. Which I'm sure Keigo has me here as much as to keep an eye on me. A friend of my enemy is a friend of mine or something like that." Tru waved his hand around as he shrugged. "I have two quarks electricity manipulation and obviously the Moray Eel." He waved you his body and laughed. "I can get to things in the water faster then your man can there."
You nodded as you tilted your head. "Oh! Aw... ok. I'm not sure how to feel about all of that."
"If you did know I would be a bit worried about your intelligence. I just can't stand innocents getting hurt. Fuck the rest though." Tru laughed as he shrugged and stuck his hands in his pockets. "So who else is going to be moving in this rent free high class joint?"
Aizawa sighed as he pulled out a list. "Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midorya was invited. I believe he's moving his mother in here along with All Might. Denki Kaminari. I think that's all from my former class. Then a few from yours. Quitra Ito, the water dragon hero. And Levy Kato the leviathan, she went into technology. And then we have Rin Oto, you know from the support corse. That's all of them."
      Your eyes widened that was so many people. How in the world would they all fit in the building. Then again the giant pent house apartment seemed huge to her in general. After all she spend most her like in a twelve by twelve cage.
       "Oh! Ito and Oto hu... that's not a bad idea. They are both useful and versatile on land and water. Oh right jewel. I was the Aquatic Hero teacher at UA." Tru grinned as he stretched. "I quit for this job, because I know Dabi best and that bastered would strike while the hawks flown the coop. Like now, but then again he would probably fry the bird brain again if he could. I don't think Keigo would fall for that. He was focused on his objective not self protection at that time. He's a lot smarter then he usually lets on. Keigo I mean." Tru shifted as he took the last box inside. "So... Shinzo how we spiffying this place up bud?"
       Shinto glared as he pushed Tru and everyone else out. "I'm going to do it my way thank you." He shut the door in everyone else's face.
       Tru tisked before laughing. Aizawa looking at his watched huffed. "I've got to get back to class. Eri you behave yourself would you?"
      Eri nodded as she waved to Aizawa walking away. Before she grabbed your hand and smiled. "Want to have a party?"
      "Party?" You asked as you tilted your head to the side. Not understanding at all. "What's that?"
      Eris eyes widened as she looked at you. Tru on the other hand sighed as he roughed Eris hair. "Not everyone has that luxury Eri. This might be her first party. But let me call Keigo first alright? He's bound to be biting at the bit for knowing what's going on."
      Tru mushed the two of you up back to your home. Phone to his ear. He laughed as it didn't ring twice before it was picked up. "Figured you would be waiting for an update." You smiled hearing the cadence of Keigos voice on the line. Eyes lighting up more as you turned to look at Tru. It only made the eel man chuckle. "Ya she's alright, she came down to say hi to me and Shinzo moving in today. She is pretty happy to hear your voice. Making a cute face and everything."
      You blushed and put your hands on your cheeks before hurrying back up the stairs. You doubled over panted as your lungs burned from the effort. You slide to the floor on the other side of the door. When you hear laughing behind you. Along with outside on the balcony. Keigo opened the sliding door as he raised an eyebrow. "Kid you that embarrassed?"
     Your eyes widened as you struggled back up to your feet and ran to him. Wrapping your arms around him even as your eyes burned. You smiled as you closed your eyes to the light. "Welcome Home Keigo." You giggled as you felt a kiss on your lips you took a short breath.  
       "It's good to be home Aiko, my little baby bird." Keigo growled low before lifting you up to sit on an arm. Humming as he walked to the door and opened it. Only to have Tru smirking on the other side. Eri looking excited.
      "Can we have a big party Mr. Hawks?!"
      "Sure. We can have a party for everyone who's moved in. Wanna help make a cake and things?"
      Tru pulled a face. "Oh lord can you even cook?"
      Keigo slapped Tru on the back of the head with a feather before turning to the kitchen. "Yes, I can. You have to when you live on your own dumb eel. Not everyone can live on just sushie."
       Tru laughed as he walked in further before sighing. "Hey Keigo... the nugget has a message."
      You watched as Keigo froze before sighing and looking towards Tru. "He does? I assumed the nugget was."
      "He has to keep up appearances... you know what it's like to be one of us." Tru narrowed eyes for a moment before letting out a sigh. "He's told you so yourself later. Anyway, the shiny needs to stick very close. He knows... knows about her abilities. Wants her brought in to get them for himself."
     You look between the two as confused as Eri pulled down a cook book. She was flipping through pictures of cake excitedly.
      Keigo set you down in a chair as he nodded. "I know but the nugget was also mad that I did what I did. I don't blame him. I hated doing it. I gave him a choice to come with me. He refused.... it was out of my hands then at that point. Just trying to survive. He was a good man.... I regret what happened."
     Tru sighed and nodded. Before grinning. "That's all, oh and that if we slip up he will pull safety net. Now what cake are you going to see if Keigo can make girls?"