Chapter 21: Threesome

(Art by Stray Ashes ⚠️ sextual content⚠️)
Dabi went to shower first before coming back to finding you on Keigos lap. Curled in a ball as you clenched your teeth. Keigo looked up at the half dressed Dabi. "Your... distracting. Why is she like this?"
"I told you. Shigaraki forced that under world quark on her. The side effect is she freezes from the inside out...." Dabi sighed as he held out his arms. "Give her to me. I can heat her up for a while if you want to get the ash off you from the destruction of the woods."
Keigo wrinkled his nose pouting a bit. "She's my pretty bird get your own."
You snuggled in despite the clenched teeth. Your face was pink with a smile. Still as you shook Keigo eventually did hand you over. You let out a little whimper. Before curling into the inferno that was Dabi. Letting out a soft little chew sound as frost fell from your breath.
Dabi sighed in frustration. "I shouldn't half let her get rid of all the dead that was clinging to me."
Keigo half smiled. "You have a higher body count maybe? When she did it for me. She blew the entire apartment to smithereens. It was hard trying to explain that to the whole team living in the building. Eri has missed you a lot Aiko."
      You looked up and smiled. "She's ok though?"
      Keigo nodded as he stroked your hair. "Yes. She's doing ok. Turns out Aizawa is pretty good at the whole parenting thing. Bakugo is a pain as usual. Just a hot head with major smarts. hopefully Quitra made it out of the league fine. I know he was worried."
      Dabi sighed as he looked up at Keigo. "You could have picked someone else to invade. That girl was almost to sweet to believe she wanted to be a villain."
      Keigo laughed as he nodded. "Maybe, but once you hit her switch. She will see murder. Tru said he had one hell of a time trying to get a handle on her." Keigo sighed before rolling his shoulders. "Alright I'm going to get cleaned up and get a bath read for you Kid. Maybe it will help you thaw out."
      You smiled as he went to the bathroom but a feather landed in your lap. Dabi tisked as he watched you smile. "Birdbrain really wants you on a leash I suppose. I don't blame him. You seem rather accident prone."
       You looked up at Dabi and puffed your cheeks at him. "Am not."
       "Little mouse, don't make faces or I'm just going to end up kissing you. You don't understand. You froze your chest solid. You stopped breathing, your heart stopped when you did what you did." Dabi frowned as he looked at the feather. "You know if your going to spy anyway we can come with you. You over fluffed chicken."
      "Then get in here!" Called Keigo clearly listening.
      You blushed as she looked up at Dabi. "But... bit is that... but... only Keigo has." You presses your hands to your cheeks as they turned red.
      "He's the only one who's fucked you yet little mouse. But he isn't the only one to have seen you naked." Dabi chuckled low. Grabbing your chin to tilt it up to look at his glowing blue eyes. "Just say the word and I will. After all that feathered boy had been around the block. But you, your a little hatchling compared to him."
      Keigo stomped back in completely naked still dripped as he frowned hands on his hips. "Hands off the goods Nugget man."
      Dabi stood up you in his arms before moving towards Keigo. He reached down to cup him. "Oh? See these are the good birdbrain. At least yours. I know your the type to take your lover for life. I won't do anything until I'm allowed. Endless it's an emergency like before. Used my quark to thaw her out like this." Keigo shivered as his feathers ruffled. Your eyes widened as Dabi let go of Keigo only to cup your head and press his lips to yours. Flames licking up his body. As your eyes hooded the flames absorbed into your crystal scars. The gasp that escaped your lips giving him the ability to deepen the kiss. Clearly trying to lay clam to you. As he pulled away Dabis chest rumbled as he watched you swoon blushing so hard you almost seemed drunk.
     Keigo growled as he snatched you from him. Feathers fluffed up as if a challenge was issued. Keigo stroked your cheek before claiming you in a deep kiss. Sliding the clothing off of you like Dabi wasn't even there. Your mind blank as your hand twined into his hair panting softly as you looked up into his eyes. "Kei.. go.." you painted as your heart raced, you felt better from Dabi's help. He layed you down the the bed splayed for them. You looked up at the two shy as you painted.
     Keigo smirked as he caressed your bar skin with a hand. "See she's mine burnt chicken nugget. Already calling for me."
      Dabi raised an eyebrow as he reached out to caress your other side. "Oh? Maybe it's because your all she knows. Little mouse, let me love you too." Dabi smirked back at Keigo as your arched into their hands and curling your hands into the bed. Painting softly. "Mmmm their not saying No." Dabi reached out and pulled Keigo to him. "Want to see who's name she's singing after some fun?"
      You noticed blood dripping from Dabi from his kiss to help you. You let out a little whimper as Keigo smirked. "Alright, your on." Your body glowing as you healed them both while they wear touching you. Their heads snapping down towards you as you smiled painting.
      "Little mouse I'm fine." Dabi said as he bent down and lay a kiss on your chest near your heart. "I'm going to end up branding you brat. If you don't stop misbehaving."
      "Unfortunately I have to agree with him Kid. Stop that, or I'm going to have to go feral on you. Pin you to a wall and fuck you until you think of nothing at all." Keigos feathers stroking you as Dabi kissed your chest it burned. His lip mark left behind.
       You felt a moan escape your lips as you reached for them. Both of them giving you a smile on their own way. "Let's have some fun then." Dabi nearly purred as he bent his head. Kissing you deeply his tongue slipping into your mouth. As you you tried to wrap your arms up and around. He pinned them above your head with one hand. "Mnnnn little mouse, your going to let us play with you. Just enjoy the ride."
      Keigo caressed down your stomach to your warm core. "Mnnn my little songbird. I'll let you sing for both of us this time." He bend his head, his wings spreading out. As he licked your aching slit. Your back arching into Dabi's hold as Keigo did so. As your reflectively tried to close your legs. Keigo held them open as he smirked. Toying with your clit with his tongue before gently grazing his teeth on your lower lips.
     Dabi growled low as he kissed you deeply. You didn't notice before that he had a pierced tongue but now. Your frosted moans into Dabis lips making him smile. "Mnnn little mouse, your so excited. I didn't know you wear like this." He looked at Keigo and as the two made eye contact they seem to think of the same thing. They rolled you over. "Wanna try taking two at once." Dabi smirked as he took his pants off.
     With your face already close to his exposed member. You felt Keigo grinding his own against your clit as he held your hips up. "Go ahead baby bird, I'm going to fuck you while you suck him." His feathers caressing you're sides as he slowly slide inside your core. Causing you to moan out as you bent forward licking up Dabi's hard member. Feeling it throb with Keigos inside you as you took it into your mouth. Wrapping your own tongue around it as you bobbed your head. The way Keigo taught you two. Your groaned out in pleasure as Dabi reached down and pulled your hair as he thrusted into you until he was stuffed down your throat.
       "Mnnnn oh songbird what a good little girl." Keigo purred as he started to thrust deep and hard into you. Your insides quivering and gripping him as you ran wet for him. He bent down nipping you between your shoulder blades. A shimmer showing up in the outline of your own blue feathers as you gasped around Dabi's cock. Your body clenching down as you shook in pleasure. Keigos hands sliding up to tease and play with your nipples as he started to pound you harder. "Damn.. mmnnn yes Kid. You like that? Like it when I go deep and hard into this fight pussy of yours." Keigo let out his own grunt of pleasure. "Oh baby bird com on this cock. Come for Daddy my little song bird."
      Dabi groned our as he picked up his own thrusts. "Awww baby yes. I'm going to com in you little mouse. Take it all like a good little brat." He panted as he caressed your cheek and jaw as he thrusted you taking all of him. "Don't lose a drop. Swallow it all you dirty little slut." He tugged you're hair as he stroked your throat softly with his fingers. You watched as Dabi's abs tightened you moaned as you felt the hot bloom deep in your core as Keigo released deep inside you as sweet and salty filled your mouth. You opened your throat the best you could as they filled you. Your body hot and heightened washing Keigo in your own fluids as you cam on him. Moaning for them both, as Dabi pulled out slowly. You struggled to keep all of what he gave you in your mouth.
      "This time I'll let you swallow, little angel." Dabi smiled as he lifted you up. Even with Keigo still inside you. Still stroking your throat as he watched you swallow it. Panting and trying not to drool on him.
     "Hey now Dabi don't hog my little radiant bird." Keigo wrapped his arms around your middle pulling you towards him. As his face touched what you didn't even notice was their before. Your head tilting back and gasping as pleasure flooded through you. The colors shifting as he did so.
      "Looks like hers are as sensitive as yours handsome." Dabi grinned as you panted and he reached over your shoulder. Pulled Keigos their and kissed him. "My turn with that hot pussy of hers Feather."
      Keigo blinked he smirked pulling out ever so slowly. "Have fun fucking her through my cum bacon bits." Keigo moaned as he turned your head so  he could kiss you deep. Smiling as you kissed him back hungrily. "Mmmm oh baby bird I love you so much." He bent to kiss along your neck and as Dabi reached down and stroked your leaking core.
       "Unnnn." You moaned out as they teased you. Leaning your head back on Keigos shoulder as you sang for them. Hands reaching out they grazed Dabis scar line.
      Dabi moaned out as he stroked your clit while you touched his scar lines. "Mmmmm, what a hot little fire. She's twitching, mnnn she wants more." Dabi purred out as he started to position his rehardened cock. "Why don't we both take her together."
      Keigos wings flapping and fluffing as he looked up purring at Dabi. "Mmmm sounds fun. She's never done this before. Go easy on the kid at first." His hands moving from your wings towards your chest as his fingers danced over your heart he layed his teeth down on your wings. You arched into his as you throbbed. Your heart leaping in your chest.
     Dabi kissed you deeply as he pushed himself slowly inside your right throbbing little hole. You gasped as Keigo kept nibbling on your wings as you shook with pleasure from both of them. "Awww little flame your so tight. Even after he fucked you already. You feel so good. Cute little bitch. I just want to fuck you good and hard but... now I'm going to wait for the bird fluff to fill your other whole."
     Keigo kissed along your neck as he rubbed his hard cock against you. You shivered as your little wings flapped bairly the size of a full hands. You panted heavy your body already wanted to rock on Dabi sitting inside you. Keigo slowly joining him you cried out in pleasure. Gripping on to Dabi hard as you panted. Both of them holding you up. Both of them filling you up. You shook the frost on your breath quickly taken away as Dabi kissed you deeply. "I think she's ready. Damn kid your already clamping down. Hang on to us radiant bird. Your not going to be able to walk when we are done with you anyway."
      You panted and moaned out as they started to thrust into you together back and forth. Slowly as you wear bounced between them. Dabi reaching around to play with Keigos wings as he teased yours. Earning him panted moans from Keigo. Dabi smirked as he kissed you. Pleasure building so high as they grinder against each other you moaned out their names. Your body clamping down on them and washing them as your shook and quivered.
     "She's got a hair trigger, what a lovely little flame bird." Dabi panted as they both groaned out to your body tightening down and milking them inside you. Throbbing as you clawed into Dabi before you. He didn't seem to mind as Keigo caressed and teased you letting Dabi hold you up.
       "She does, ohhhh fuck kid. Hnnn we should join her." Keigo and Dabi starting to thrust deep and harder. Even faster as you cried out for them. Dabi wrapping a hand around your throat. Choking off your words lightly as he kissed you. Your head spinning and swimming as they thrusted. Keigo cupping and pinching your nipples as he bit into your shoulder. Holding you down on top them.
       Your body wanted to explode as your fingers and toes curled. Then you felt it, the burst of deep warmth as they released inside. You purred out as your body shook and clamped onto them once more rocking and milking them for everything they had. Before you slumped against them panting and writhing in pleasure.
       Dabi and Keigo holding you up as they pressed against you. "Looks like we tired the little mouse out."  Neither one wanted to pull out as your mixed fluids leaked. "Such a cute little cum stuffed birdie."
     "She is, she's a radiant birdie you bacon bitch." Keigo nuzzled and cuddled you tight. Dabi doing them same to you both. You all laying down on the bed as Keigo wrapped a wing around your both. "I guess I can forgive you burnt bastard."
     Dabi chuckled as he shook his head. "I have to or I won't get to play with the little mouse anymore. Your selfish ass needs to share." Dabi reached over you to stroke Keigos stubble. "I've missed you."
     Keigo blushed as he rested his chin protectively on your shoulder. They both slowly pulled out letting your body leak for them. His hand messaging your stomach. Feathers rustling as you slowly nodded off. Breathing softly as you did so. "Love you." Not an inch of you frozen any longer. Safe and protected in this little nest between the two who protected you.
      "When did she get wings?" Keigo asked softly as he stroked them. You wear to tired to react much. A soft moan escaped your sleeping lips. You could hear the smile in his voice. "Such a sweet sound. They are so tiny and cute."
      "When she used that ability and froze herself, they showed up on her back. I'm not sure that it isn't part of her now. A released of the stored up strength of the dead passing on. It shocked me too." Dabi said as Keigo let out a little moan. Dabi was stroking his wing. "I'm glad they weren't gone forever. After the rage I... was worried I'd killed you."
      "It.. almost broke me... but we had someone who could bring it back. If we are doing this Dabi, you have to protect our heart. No matter what. We need to go after the commission. Take it down. I don't know if anyone will stand with me."
      "I will and you know she will to feather brain. That's all you need isn't it?" You didn't hear much after that as you sank into darkness.