Chapter 27: Good to Bad

(Art by Kadeart! 🥰 ⚠️ violence trigger ⚠️)
         By the time you woke up Keigo had snuck away to clean up. You sniffed the air smelling pancakes and fried chicken. Smiling big you tried to jump up only to find your legs wear like jelly and hit the floor with a thud. You huffed as you sat up blushing as Keigo walked over to the curtain that was currently the door.
     He smirked looking down at you with your wings dropped to the ground in frustration. "Feeling a little weak in the legs still kid? You only slept for a couple of hours. I was just coming to get you."
      Your smiled as you reached up to him. He bent down and scooped you up. Taking you to the community bath in the wear house set up. "I... don't think they would got to jelly that fast." You mumbled as you nuzzled against his scruff.
     Keigo smiled holding you a little tighter. "I told you it was a punishment game. You haven't even seen all the marks I left all over you." He laughed a little as he helped you clean up and get changed. "Just relax the rest of the night. Quark training is hard on you. With how deadly yours is to yourself and others. Control is just a fine line."
    You huffed before smiling. "At least I only eject in my sleep now."
     "You have been working really hard I'm proud of you." Keigo smiled as finished drawing your hair. "So let's stuff you with food now." He had you change into pjs helping you to sit in the living room with your eyes showing how tired you felt. Blushing at the thoughts about what was said in the bedroom.
      You kissed Keigos cheek as he set your food in your lap. "Thank you big bird." You whispered.     
     Making Keigo flush as he sat down next to you so close your hips and thighs wear touching. He pulled you into his lap as you both finished wrapping his wings around you as you both snuggled up to wait for Rin and Dabi to return. "It's taking them to long." He whispered as he stroked your hair. "I can't hear them. They shouldn't be out of my range."
      You looked up at him. "Want to go looking for them?"
      "No if you leave here your not safe. It's set up to seal your quark inside the building. But.... if I leave your on your own. And I couldn't stand it if something happened to you. We stay here until they return or leave in a few hours." Keigo caressed your cheek as you looked up at him worried. "They are strong baby bird. Besides isn't Twice still floating around here?"
     You nodded as Twice peaked up from the floor. "You two done fucking?" He asked as he laughed.
      You turned pink as you nodded. "He wasn't to know if we are done fucking."
      Keigo laughed as. He grinned nuzzling your neck as he wrapped you a little tighter. "For now." He whispered before sitting back and looking up at the ceiling. "Dabi is back."
       Sure enough Dabi dropped down from the ceiling. Panting and covered in ash as he dusted his coat. "They are sending numo to hunt is from the league." He said bluntly. Looking at you two cracking a small smile as he noticed your bruises but also how you both looked at him worried.
     Keigo let you go as you got up and ran to Dabi. He wasn't far behind both of you kissing his scared cheeks. "Welcome home." You whispered.
     "Dab are you alright? Your bleeding." Keigo and you both worked together to check him over.
     You blinked noticing the shimmer of a shadow behind Dabi. You grabbed Keigos arm and squeezed it. But it was to late. Dabi had you both by the throat as he dangled you above the ground. "Damn you saw that faster then i though you would." It wasn't Dabis voice. "I wouldn't cut your other lover bird boy. This is my quark possession tattoos. This is the real Dabi. He burnt me nearly to death before I managed to get ahold of him. You heal him you heal me Zero. It's time to go home."
     You blanched as you kicked your feet trying to get free. Links tattoos wear covering Dabi. Only you could see them Keigo on the other hand bristled as his had a feather in his hand ready to cut Dabis had clean off. "If you think we haven't nearly killed each other before your stupid." Keigo growled low as you grabbed the feather cutting your hand. "Kid let go!"
     "No! No one is killing anyone!" Your hand moved a mirror image of it in the soul realm as you grabbed the tattoos holding the arm on a Keigo. You choked as his hold on your throat righted. You panted as Hyde tattoos pealed away as you used soul claws to shred them. Link screamed through Dabis mouth. But his hand released and snapped over to pull his other off your throat. "He's... still... fighting." You panted . As your arms slowly started to go limp. "Where's... Rin?"
       Dabi laughed or would be Dabi. "That bitch is dead. The boy she was on the phone with watched her die. That's how it goes Subject Zero. I'll kill both of these men and you will come back to the program."
      You whimpered eyes growing dull. "Sorry.... Marshmallow.... you whimpered as you racked your claws across his arm. The tattoos fading. You dropped to the ground rolling out of the way of one of his feet. Sprang up and flipped your wings out. Evening the spirit leech off Dabis back. You stumpled forward and hugged Dabis back as he swayed. Keeping him standing up as you panted. "Keigo... we need... to run."
      Dabi was so dazed he slumped over Keigos shoulder. You wheeled around at the soul of Link. Who was livid. He growled low. "Oh you love them don't you. I can't wait to have them watch you die. Over and over and over again."
      You puffed feeling adrenaline kicking in. Keigo looked confused at you as you scream. "Twice!"
     "Roger Roger boss!" The phantom started to multiply in a rediculus amount. You looked at Keigo as you grabbed his hand and then the back from under the couch. "We are running now! Twice is keeping him distracted for the moment."
     You stated to pump your legs as soon as you got outside you flapped your wings. Keigo looked at you worriedly. "Kid can you even handle flight? You just started to learn." He was already hovering in the air. You wear off the ground slight behind him. Just like when you practiced in the building.
     "We don't have time for me to learn. We need to get out of here and Dabi safe. If anything happens to me Kei, you and Dabi will come for me I know it. I'm not scared of getting caught. Just scared of you both dieing." You panted as your pumped harder started to tug Keigo slightly along. You knew he was far faster.
     "Hang on then kid. I'm going to fly fast. You glide along and try to keep up of you can. I'm not letting go of your hand." He looked determined as he carried the very large and passed out Dabi.
     You nodded as you purled your ears Dabi mumbling. "Not... dead... hiding... kitty."
     You looked to Keigo worriedly. He squeezed your hand. "No. We can't fly with her. They won't come after her they are after you." He didn't slow down in the slightest. In fact he tightened his hand on yours as you flew through the sky. That's when you heard it. You turned your back to see a dark skinned monster streaking through the sky after you. It looked like a failed attempt to hybrid a bird with a rock. It hit your back and tackled you. Yanking your hand free of Keigos. You coughed as it hit you. You both repelled from each other. It sent you flying through buildings one way and it the other way at the same time. Like you wear magnets of the same kind. You coughed and moaned as you lay in the rubble. You felt your ribs broken and your wings snapped. A pipe sticking out of one side of your ribs. You coughed as you shook seeing it.
      "Kid! Keigo yelled as he landed next to you in horror. Aiko! Hey don't go to sleep ok. I've got you." He wrapped his arm around you protectively. Breaking the pipe off from behind you. Careful not to move or remove it.
    You shook as you nodded. "I.. I can't feel it right now." You looked at Dabi bleeding still and reached up. "Keigo they won't let me die." You shook hearing the cry of the beast again. "You have to go to save Dabi."
     "I'm not leaving you god damn it. Stop trying to make me!" He grabbed your chin as he kissed you softly eyes full of sorrow before turning full of rage towards the think breaking through buildings. "I will protect you to the end. Your not going back to that hell. Not now not ever."
     He set Dabi down next to you. You tried to move but your legs wearnt worrying. You held on to Dabi. "Keigo! No! Please." You wear crying but he hand his feather pulled. He wasn't going to budge, he was ready.
     You wheezed still full of adrenaline as your body glowed so bright it as you screamed. Twice appeared next to you. "Oh shit! Little tweety bird and burnt biscuit!" He crouched down next to you.
    You grabbed his hand in the spirit form and looked at twice. "Protect them please Twice."
    "I'm only a ghost. I can't protect them from that thing." He looked sad as he held you hand. You poored every inch of life force you had into him. Just as you did when you healed others. You coughed up blood eyes running with it as you turned gray. "No your so much more. Your my best friend Twice. Please, live and be one of this world once more." The crystal form off Twice cracked before breaking open. He was alive, fleas and blood just as he was in the spirit world. Something the lab tech tried over and over to get you to do. Why did it work this time? You didn't have time to think. Your body went limp as your head fell into Dabis lap.
     Dabi was waking up slowly as Keigo darted forward. He looked down at you and froze up as your eyes dulled over. "Little mouse!" He hugged your cold body as you gave him a shaky smile. Opening your mouth then closing it unable to take. He jumped seeing twice there who freaking out.
    "Holy shit I'm me again!" Twice then stoped and grabbed hold of Dabi. "I got this! Bird brain isn't so bad. We will catch up with you and other me. He will make a transfusion partner start running.
     You didn't hear anymore you watched as the world turned black in horror as Keigo tried to cut at the monster before you. You felt numb nothing at all of what life was. And just moments before you wear happy snuggled up in his arms. Eating dinner like it was just another day. The memories started to replay in your mind of the short time together with both Keigo and Dabi. Your heart slowly turned warm at that. All before sound back back to you. "No! No! She can't die. I won't ever leave you! You can't leave us here with our you now!" Tears falling on your face felt like rain. You didn't know how long you wear numb but you watched to touch them. Those you loved most. But all your figures would do was twitch.
     "Look! They are twitching. She's still with us. Come on dust your fucking feathers off and keep going. Your not alone anymore Kei. We are all here. Even Twice. She's fighting to stay so you can't give up either." Dabis voice sounded off. Like he was struggling to speak over emotion. Your hand twitched again as you tried to reach for the surface through the black. You wouldn't give up no matter how long it took.