Chapter 25:Hes Alive

(Art by Kadeart 🥰)
Your eyes finally eventually snapped open as you struggled with them like they wear locked doors. As you did you struggled to breath. You felt hands in both of yours. You looked down to find out one kept by Dabi and one by Keigo. You tried to squeeze them. But all your fingers would do was twitch. Keigos eyes snapped open as he sat up. They wear both sleeping, looking tired. He looked at you either wide eyed before looking over joyed then sad. He leaned forward as he sat up and kissed your forhead. "Welcome back Kid." He said softly.
Dabi moved at the sound of his voice sitting up and yawning. Before looked at you with a soft smile. "Oh right... I'm supposed to kill you now. But I'm to happy to see you." He half smiled as he reached up to pet your head.
You opened your mouth but before that the monitor you wear hooked up to started to sound. You looked over confused until you felt the pain in your chest. You frowned as you soul tried to slip out only to hit a wall and be brought back down. You coughed as you rolled to the side wheezing as you hissed. "D...am...n... it..."
"Hey kid!? You ok? Aiko?" Keigo knelt down wings flapping worriedly as he cupped your cheek.
You blinked your eyes to show him you wear ok. Or as ok as you would get. Dabi carefully moved so he was rubbing your back. Looking down at you worriedly. Your wings flapped as he did so. They hurt from being stuck under you so long. Your body shook as you curled around Keigo and reached for Dabi.
"She's ok... she's using code blinking." Keigo sighed as he rubbed your stiff wings. "Kid, your should kept trying to escape. So.... well... Oto bound you to your body with a claw. Just for you to heal."
"Didn't know that the demon could be so metal about it. Snapped it right off her finger for you."
"What...." you tried to talk it.
"Listen we will tell you." Keigo sat down on the bed with Dabi on the other side. He rested your head in his lap as he and Dabi cared for you. "We are... well we are all fugitives. After being forced to kill Twice, it left me a bit broken. The fact I had to murder such a good man. The council found out about you through a spy in my agency. They want you in for use or dead. I refuse... to hand my happyness to the devil. I've got money, but so do they. They helped those who hurt you to find you. They wanted to see what you could do. But at what cost? Your killing yourself over and over again. As for... well the kid."
"I was going to kill him. But whatever thing was controlling him. It escaped through the vents. He was a scared boy before a zombie. But you, you wear deing, so.... well we got Tru. Strong armed him into giving us information on the underground doctor. We aren't in Japan anymore." Dabi sighed as he scratched his head.
"Nope, we are in China. Trying to hide from Japan as it were. They announced my retirement apparently. I'm not the number two anymore. But I gave my Agency to Tokoyami. The kid knew I was planning this just in case. He's keeping tabs on the commission from the inside. While we and... well his world are here. You must be pretty tired of not being able to control your quark. Rin came with to help with it. Toga too, though she's more excited about having new blood supplies."
Dabi sighed as he rubbed his eyebrows. "Right, she's out killing what she loves again. That one kid was out of her reach no matter how hard she tried.she hasn't given up but, let's just say she's hoping the commission sends him after us."
"Well most of us arnt villains. So I doubt they would." Keigo hand stopped messaging your sore wings for a moment. "Song bird you need to gain control. I gave Aizawa my word. If he had problems we would head right back into the fire. Even bring some with us."
"Ha ha." Dabi fake laughed as he leaned down and kissed your cheek. "We left so you could learn in relative safety. If your not going to stay behind. Then you have to gain enough control to not be a... well a liability."
Keigo flicked Dabi across the forehead frowning. "You could have worded that better."
You smiled curled up with them and couched as you struggled to laugh. "Want to.... help...." you said softly between strained laughs. At least you wear not on oxygen this time. As you turned your face up to look up at them. They smiled down at you. "How... long..."
Dabi answered first. "About a week. You have been in critical condition for that long. I would be angrier if... Kei hadn't been otherwise."
Keigo sighed as he rubbed his head. "It's not very often you get a virus mutating into a human like intelligence level goop parasite quark. That kid had a quark called venom, we took him to the hospital. Unfortunately the commission took him in..... he's going to end up a tool like me or..." Keigo looked to Dabi worriedly.
Dabi nodded as he sighed. "Or dieing. Being presumed to be dead at least. That's what happens when you have a quark that slowly destroys you. They will use you to death." Dabi sounded sour as he messaged your lower back. Earning him a little moan from your weak lungs.
You looked at the two men you loved, deciding as soon as you could you would learn to control the insane quark you had. Wrapping your hands in there shirts you feel back into the dark. Vowing not to be a problem for them ever again.
     It wasn't but a month later you wear sparing with Oto in the gym. Learning going to the spirit world should be an absolute last resort. She was teaching you how to flight with your physical body become what wasn't. It took that long just to let go of trying to stop yourself from slipping out. Once you gave up trying to work your quark like a mechine and it became more natural. You hardly ever left your body anymore.
     You hit the ground with an oof as the demon cat tossed you. "You need to learn more focus and thinking. Relaying on just instinct and throwing your hands around like rocks. Is only going to get you so far." Rin purred as she laughed sitting on your back.
     You moaned and growled out as you pushed yourself up slowly. Even with Rin on your back. "Well kid she's got a point." Keigo was lazing up in the rafters of the wear house you wear all staying in. He and Dabi took turns going and misleading those hunting you. You glared up at him. As you then pinned Rin when her guard was down.
"Oh ya! Can you do better mr number two hero." You flapped your little wings in challenge. Since it was his turn to play anyway.
Keigo looked down at you and grinned as he pushed his hair back. "Oh? You think you can beat me in hand to hand. Do I get to punish you for each time you lose?"
Rin coughed and streached as she shrugged and moved towards the living room. "Guess I should go on patrol now. Maybe video chat Tokoyami and see how he's doing." She vanished quickly as she layed down not but a few minutes later.
You wear in a work out top and yoga pants. Covered in sweat and laughed as you called for Keigo. "Here birdy birdy."
Keigo narrowed his eyes lovingly. "Song bird I'm going to have fun with this and take that as a yes." He dropped out of the rafters and dusted off his feathers with a shake. "Alright come at me little dodo bird."
"Who you calling a dodo!" Your eyes widened as your own wings fluffed up seeing Keigo close. The iridescent feathers fluttering. They had grown solid once you accepted your quark as it was now. Allowing it to always be on. You smiled as Keigos fluffed back. You grinned as you moved forward. Going to sweep out his legs.
Keigo smirked as he jumped up them busted his leg to hook under your chin. Laying you on your back fast. He would have if you didn't shift your weight tossing him as you rolled and flipped your wings out. The feathers turning phantom as he tried to grab them.
"That was smooth kid but it's my turn now." Keigo grinned as he moved far faster then you. Wrapping you up in his arms as he held you close. A feather to your throat. "See I win."
You panted fluffing flustered. If you went ghost, it would have been different but you wear so excited having him close. Your brain practically turned itself off. Especially as he cupped your face and kissed you deeply. Instead you panted for him pressing your hips against him. "Keigo.. that's not fare." You said softly.
The feather in his hand turned soft as he ticked you with it before returning it. "Mmmm it's plenty fare. Now, time for punishment games." He grabbed you and flipped you over his shoulder. You wiggled as you laughed happily. "Kei! I'm going to push you back."
"Just try it bratty bird." Keigo hummed happily as he took you to the bedroom area. Flopping you down. "It's hot watching your wrestle with Rin. But far more fun to have you do it with me."
You blushed and panted for him. Already feeling your center warm excitedly. You rubbed your legs together as you looked up at him from the bed. "Bring it on handsome."