Epilouge: Smiles and Endings

Dillan's POV

I'm wiping down the seat of the equipment as I hun to myself, my face breaking out into a smile as I feel hands slip around my waist.

"Baby, you know you don't have to clean anymore as the owner right?" I hear behind me and I turn in the arms of my lover, smiling at Peter as he grins down at me.

"Old habits die hard." I tell him and he nods as he laughs. After Vincent retired last year, he gave his gym to me and now I own the place though I haven't changed a thing. I set down my stuff after a stern look from my boyfriend and wave to the twins that have taken the jobs here, the two of them waving back.

I let him grab my hand and he drags me out of work as he always does and I laugh at him, knowing he wouldn't have it any other way.

"I'll drive." I tell him and I catch the keys that he throws at me before the two of us get in the car and as soon as the doors are shut, Peter draws me in for a lingering kiss.

"Stop leaving in the morning before I can give you a kiss."

"Stop being such a lazy butt." I tell him and he laughs, but I can't focus on that because standing right at the door is someone that looks so familiar I almost want to check. But knowing that he's somewhere happy living his dream, I shake my head and ignore the slight ache in my heart, turning back to Peter.

"You ready?" I ask him and he grins.

"Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow this was different from any book I've ever written form style to length to characters etc. I'm about to eat and then I'm finally going to post all 31 chapters. I hope you enjoy?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do you like garlic bread?