Training and Asking

Kane's POV

After we got Dillan to sit in the car for ten minutes, the two of us ending up saving the pizza, but throwing it away because it had been sitting out in the floor all night.

Instead, I ended up making us some smoothies. Since neither of us feel like making our way to the gym or to my house, we've defied to do my workout here.

Well I'm going to work out, Dylan says today is his day off so he's going to do it the proper way.

After he helped me move the coffee table to the side of the room against the wall, he went and got some socks for his feet and now he's sitting on the couch with a container of ice cream in his hands.

I keep doing my sit ups as I turn towards him and raise my brow.

"You know, your shape would be a lot sharper if you just curved you're diet a bit." I tell him, even if I secretly love his softness and his small curves in his body.

"You know, you don't have to touch my body if you don't like it." He shoots back and he looks completely unbothered as he continues to eat his ice cream slowly, raising a brow at me in question.

"I didn't say that. Let's not get ahead of ourselves now." I tell him, straightening up quickly to sit on the floor, looking at him in alarm and he chuckles to himself at the joke that he thinks is so freaking hilarious.

"That wasn't funny." I tell him but he just rolls his eyes at me.

I continue to do my work outs and apparently bored, Dillan decides he wants to play a game. And for once, it's not a drinking game that he wants to play, but Truth, a get to know you game.

"Cats or dogs?" He asks me and I start my push ups, making myself take them slow to really work on my upper body.

"Neither I'm allergic to both." I tell him and he laughs at me.

"This is why you were so bitter when I first met you. You didn't have any pets growing up." He says and I shake my head in disagreement.

"Oh no. They had pets and they didn't care about my allergy. We had two dogs and a cat that went wherever they wanted in the house and if I tried to stop them suddenly I was the menace." I tell him but before he can begin o feel sorry for me, I change the subject. "Do you put the cereal or the milk first?"

"People who put their milk first like their food soggy and they're all psychopaths and no one can tell me different." He tells me and I laugh, almost falling ti the floor as my arms weaken form the force of it.

"You know, you can be kind of an ass." I tell him with an amused smile and he scoffs, scooping up a large scoop of ice cream as I transition into standing up, going into my full body stretches.

"I know that. The fact that you're only talking about this now just shows your stupid." He sasses me with a raised brow and I shake my head.

"You can't hide your feelings behind sarcasm and being an ass forever." I want him.

"Jokes on you, I'm the king at hide and seek."

I shake my head before I begin to think, trying to figure out how to ask him this last question. I know he might say no just because it's not what he's into, but I feel like this is the best time to ask.

So I take a deep breath and stop my stretches, going to stand up straight. "Uh, Dillan, do you think you would want to go to my fight?" I ask him, trying not to appear nervous even as I feel like my heart is about to pound out of my chest and fly across the room. He sits up form laying on the couch and sits up, putting his ice cream to the side.

"Of course I'll go. I don't even know why you asked. This is important to you, plus it's an opportunity to tell her mom and sister to fucking stuff it." He tells me and it makes me laugh, loosening myself as he settles my nerves.

"Good. I'm going to have to have someone there in the crowd for once." I say, going on with my routine as if my heart isn't trying to fire five times it's size.

Dillan picks up his treat once more before he turns to throw his leg on the couch and utters words that I almost miss but catch just in time. "Well I'm glad it gets to be me."

~~~~~~~~~
Guys I literally hate myself and today so much. I just need to gts but my adhd and anxiety won't even let me lay down and I don't know why.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do you have tinder?