Work and Visits

Dillan's POV

When I wake up in the morning, I expect to have an arms snuggled around me and pulled into a hard muscled chest but instead, I find myself cold in the morning air, the bed behind me empty.

I frown, confused on why Kane isn't behind me when I find a note on his pillow.

'I didn't leave you. I went for a run, baby. If I'm not back before you leave, have a good day at work.'

I breathe a sigh of relief before I frown at myself.

The more time I spend around Kane, the less I feel like I have my life under control. The way he is with me sometimes makes me forget that I have rules I need to follow.

It's hard to remember some times that this was only supposed to be a one time thing and yet it turned into a... friendship? It turned into something that I didn't sign up for and yet, for some reason, I can't seem to get him out of my head and I can't convince myself to stop whew te be ría going on between us.

This is the closest thing to a relationship that I've had in years and I don't know what the hell Im doing.

And I think deep down... I might be okay with that.

Confused with myself and just life in general, I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, my naked body shivering slightly in the cold air. I turn on the water for a shower and once it's on, I hop inside quickly, letting the hot water rain down on me and warm me up.

I wash myself with some nice soap, lathering my body until every inch of me is covered before I step back under the waterfall, letting the sweat and cum from last night wash away.

Once I'm done, I turn off the spray of the water and get out, grabbing my towel form the rack before I go to dry myself, gathering as much of the water off of my body as I can before I grab my lotion and begin to spread it over my body.

Some people can just get out the shower and go about their day without being moisturized. I am not one of those people.

After I'm smooth and soft, I pull on my clothes throwing on my uniform and my shoes, sitting down to quickly tie them up after pulling them on. Looking down at the clock on my table, I think about waiting around to see if I can see Kane before I leave but since traffic is always bad this time of day,I reluctantly gather the rest of my stuff before I'm leaving my room.

I head into the kitchen, and to let him know I read his note, I place it on the counter, reaching into the bowl to pull out a hershey's kiss.

Not letting myself over think it, I place the kiss on the note before turning away with burning cheeks, heading towards the door. I open it and keep it unlocked for Kane.

I hurry down the stairs, untangling my headphones as I pull out my phone and go to put on a playlist for me to walk to.

The walk to work doesn't feel that long and the sun along with the slight breeze feels amazing as I walk up to the doors and open them, walking into the building. A few of the regulars smile and wave at me and I return the favor, always loving to see regular faces.

I want towards the back and enter the break room, taking off my book bag and grabbing my hat, making sure it's snug on my head. After I take off my jacket I shove everything into my locker before I close it and make my way back out on to the floor, clocking in at the desk. I look through the paper work and I smile when I realize that I don't have anyone to put into the system today, knowing how exhausting and tedious the process can be.

After I finish checking in, I get form around the desk and head to the cleaning station, grabbing some spray and a clean rag, going around tot eh stations to start spraying them down and making sure they're ready for the next person to use the.

As I clean I can feel eyes on me and when i turn there's a man in the weights area and he's checking me out as he lifts.

I turn my head awkwardly away from him and continue cleaning, trying to ignore the set of eyes on me but when I look up again, he's closer, on a machine he wasn't before and I try to curve my nerves knowing that I could just be being paranoid so I ignore him and move on to the cardio area.

After five minutes I fee someone behind me and just as I turn around, arms are wrapped around my waist and just as I'm about to scream, I hear his voice. "Hey baby. Sorry I missed you this morning." I breathe a sigh of relief when I hear it's Kane and turn towards him, melting into his touch as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Whoa what did I do to deserve this?"

"A creepy man kept staring at me and was getting closer to me every time I turned around. I thought you were him." I tell him and he turns us around his eyes over my shoulder.

"White? Creep man with no hair and weird muscles?" He asks and I nod my head into his shoulder making him kiss my temple softly making weird feeling spread through me. "I'll talk to Vince, let's get you away from him."

And with that Kane pulls away from me and gathers all of my cleaning supplies in one hand before he grabs me with the other, pulling me away from creepy eyes and towards Vincent's office and as he does I can't help but stare. I don't know it's it's the lighting or the amount of sleep I got last night, but Kane doesn't seem the same as he did before.

And I think I may like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
did anyone get scared that it was the other guy? He's mad creepy and I would not recommend. that's why i'm so scared to go to the gym now! oh and I downloaded tinder lmaooo.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: What color is your towel?