Sam tries to help Dean out of the car, but he declines.

"I got it." Dean grumbles. "Man, you're a lying bastard. Thought you said we were going to see a doctor."

"I believe I said a specialist. Look, Dean, this guy's supposed to be the real deal." Sam says.

"I can't believe you brought me here to see some guy who heals people out of a tent." Dean says, glancing at Evie who puts her head back to catch raindops in her mouth-- something Jess always did on the few rainy days at Stanford.

"Reverend LeGrange is a great man." A woman who passes them says.

"Yeah, that's nice." Dean mumbles. They start walking and pass a guy arguing with a cop.

"I have a right to protest. This man is a fraud. And he's milking all these people out of their hard earned money." The guy says.

"Sir, this is a place of worship. Let's go. Move it." The cop demands and they walk away.

"I take it he's not part of the flock." Dean says.

"But when people see something they can't explain, there's controversy." Sam says.

"I mean, come on, Sam, a faith healer?" Dean asks.

"Maybe it's time to have a little faith, Dean." Sam says.

"You know what I've got faith in? Reality. Knowing what's really going on." Dean states.

"How can you be so skeptic? With the things we see everyday?" Sam asks.

"Exactly. We see them, we know they're real." Dean says.

"But if you know evil's out there, how can you not believe good's out there, too?" Sam asks.

"Because I've seen what evil does to good people."

"Maybe God works in mysterious ways." A young woman who overheard some of their conversation interjects.

"Maybe he does." Dean says, checking her out. "I think you just turned me around on the subject."

"Yeah, I'm sure." The woman says.

"I'm Dean. This is Sam. Raindrop catcher is Evie." Dean introduces, motioning to the toddler still with her tongue sticking out to catch the rain.

"Layla. So, if you're not a believer, then why are you here?" The woman asks.

"Well, apparently my brother here believes enough for the both of us." Dean states.

"Layla. It's about to start." An older woman says and the brothers assume it's her mother. They both smile at the boys before going inside the tent.

"Well, I bet you she can work in some mysterious ways." Dean says.

"Dude-- toddler." Sam chides.

"Oh, she's not listening." Dean says. They make their way inside the tent, Evie immediately pouting once they're inside.