Chapter 37: Pact

Chapter 37: Pact

(A/N): Sorry for the late update...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiro Akatshi's POV

February 20 2020, Thursday, 10:00 P.M.

"Thanks for escorting me home, Kiro." Yuni thanked me as we reached her house.

"No, not at all" I replied.

"You better go home now and sleep early! There's still classes tomorrow!" Yuni told me.

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving now. Good Night." I said as I patted Yuni's head and I smiled at her.

"Good Night." She replied as she smiled back at me and then, I left her. On my way, I stopped by the ramen bar where I often go.

SFX: HANGED BELLS

"Oh! Good evening! Kiro-kun!" Masato-san, the store owner greeted me as I sat down on the bar.

"Good evening" I replied.

"Want to hit my limited edition ramen?" Masato-san asked.

"I'll try it" I replied and then, he served me a special ramen in a big bowl.

"Woah, amazing." I said out of surprise.

"Of course it is! Because it belongs to Masato's Ramen Bar!" Masato-san said while grinning.

I started to eat the ramen Masato-san served me. While I'm eating, Masato-san and I started to discuss about things. Few minutes later,

SFX: SIGH

"I'm stuffed" I murmured as I finished my ramen.

"Thanks for the food, Masato-san." I said as I left my payment in front of me and I stood up.

"No problem! Feel free to stop by again!" He yelled and I just nodded.

"I'll leave you then" I told him.

"Yeah, take care on your way home!" He yelled.

"I will" I simply replied and then, I left him.

While walking on my way home, I stopped by the convenience store to buy my breakfast for tomorrow and then, I continued walking. As I reached my apartment, I went inside and I place the food I bought at the cupboard.

I went to my closet and I took some clothes. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and as I finished taking a shower, I brushed my teeth and then, I wiped myself with my towel and I wore my clothes. I went out of the bathroom and I opened my computer to draw my manga's new cover.

"Guess I'll finish this one." I murmured. I sat down on a chair and I started to draw. But half-way, I fell asleep.

(-----)

The Next Day...

"KIRO-KUN!!!!!" I suddenly opened my eyes as I realized that someone yelled my name. I rose from my chair and I looked around the room.

"Kiro-kun!! I'm here!!!" I looked down on my phone and I saw Einel with his mad face.

"Einel? What's wrong?" I asked her.