Chapter 35: LOVE

Chapter 35: LOVE

Kiro Akatshi's POV

SFX: SWORD FIGHT

"Tsk!" I sucked my teeth as I leaped away from Schwartzsteiger. I'm in a dimension that I don't know. Me and Schwartzsteiger kept on fighting each other with swords for days.

"It's been a week since we started fighting! Feeling tired yet?" He asked.

"As if I'll lose to a freeloader like you!" I shouted and I lunged at him.

"I don't like that term." He said as he glared at me and then, he dodged my attack. As he tried to stab me,

"Gotcha." I murmured.

"Not yet." He replied as he evaded my sneak attack.

"W-What?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"Game Over. Kiro Akatshi." He said as he raised his sword and then...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuni Tomo's POV

"Are you sure that you're already going to school? Nee-chan?" Rei asked as we were walking on the way to school with Ayumi.

"I'm feeling fine now. I'm feeling worried though." I replied.

"Is it about Kiro-nii?" Ayumi asked.

"Yeah. I guess." I replied as my face blushed mildly.

"You better think of yourself too. You did nothing but to stare at Kiro-niichan's picture since the day you woke up." Rei told me and then, I just looked down.

"Ah. Sorry, I didn't mean to say that." She told me. I just shook my head as a reply.

"You don't have to apologize." I added.

"Y-Yeah." Rei replied as she looked down.

It's true that I didn't do anything but to stare at Kiro's picture all day. The picture of him during the cultural festival where he is singing. About the operation, Kokonoe-sensei told us that they successfully removed the vein in Kiro's heart yet, he's still unconscious. She also told us that we shouldn't let our guard down because even though they already removed the vein in Kiro's heart, they still found something weird about his heart. It's beating slowly. That means. He may still die if no one watched for him.

But I don't have to worry. Because he promised me that he'll wake up. Since I woke up for him, I know that he'll also wake up for me.

"Nee-chan. You're spacing out again." I was surprised as Rei poked me.

"Ah! Sorry!" I replied.

"You look very pale, Yuni-nee." Ayumi told me.

"You're right." Rei told Ayumi.

"I'm just feeling worried. But my body already recovered. So, you don't have to worry." I told them.

"We just walked a few meters. Are you sure you don't want to go home?" Rei asked.

"No, I'm sure that the others are worried about me. So, I'll at least inform them that I'm already fine." I replied.

"If you say so" She simply said.

As we reached the train station, we waited for the next train. Not longer, the train stopped and we went inside. We went out of the station as the train stopped and then, we started walking again. Since Ayumi is attending the junior high, she turned on the intersection while me and Rei continued walking. As we reached the the school, Rei went to the other building because her room is in that building while I just entered my classroom. As I entered my classroom,