Chapter 25: Regret

Chapter 25: Regret

(A/N): Hi guys!

Just wanna say that...

I'll give Yuni, Kashi, and Lisa's information.

I think I'll give 2 or 3 informations at a time every chapter. Well it depends.

The drawings?

I'm trying hard but I can't freaking get it! So hard!!! 

Well. What's the purpose of the information?

I realized that when I'm reading. I'm starting to imagine their looks. 

I hope it's not just me. I hope you imagine them too.

So. Here. Oh! Their uniform basis? 

You can base their uniforms on the school uniform of the anime, Oregairu.

Before we proceed. Please read their information.

Let's go then!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yuni Tomo

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Birthdate: February 22, 2002

Height: 155 cm

Weight: 51 kg

H.Color: Blonde/ Black (Chapter 9 onwards)               H.Style: Ayano Tateyama (Hair Basis)

Eye Color: Light Blue 

Relatives: Kiro Akatshi (Foster Brother)

                   Maya Tomo (Mother)

                   Ryuu Nigou (Father)

Body Build: Mashiro Shiina (Basis)

Likes: Books, Nice girls, Kids, and Kiro

Dislikes: Annoyance, Darkness Kashi and other perverts.

Personality: As for the earlier chapters. She is considered to be a silent and kind type of girl. On the other side. She's mean to high school guys. Despite her cute and kind appearance. She is known to be a klutz as for Kiro. She is also known to be a scaredy girl because of her fear to ghosts and darkness. On the later chapters, she became a tsundere (Mixture of being mean and harsh) and she became more tough than her typical personality. But her attitude towards girls, being nice was still the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kashi Fujimoto

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Birthdate: July 28, 2001

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 73 kg

H.Color: Light Blue              H.Style: Shu Maiko (Hair Basis)

Eye Color: Dark Brown