Chapter 41: Pain

Chapter 41: Pain

Kiro Akatshi's POV

"Do you want to bind our love?" My eyes started to expand as soon as I heard those words coming from the mouth of Yuni.

"E-Eh?" Is all I was able to say because of bewilderment.

"We can't?" She asked as she tried to hide her blushing face.

"Wait, what does that mean?" I asked her. She looked away from me and she started to blush very hard.

"I-I don't really like saying perverted words." She answered.

"Perverted words, you say- You can't mean-!" She suddenly pointed her finger on the tip of my mouth before I even finished my words.

"Just as you think" She mumbled with a smile. She pulled the ribbon that is hanging on the collar of her school uniform. The closing on the collar started to loosen until it opened.

"Y-Yuni, what are you doing?" I asked her with my nervous tone.

"Haven't you figured it out until now?" She asked.

"I-It's not like that. But, w-why are we doing this?" I asked as I tried to get away from her.

She suddenly pushed me on the chair and she sat down on my lap.

"I don't want to hear another question. Let's just start this and please be gentle." She told me. She tried to place her lips near mine. As they were just about to touch,

(---)

"W-What the-??!!" I suddenly rose from my bed as I woke up from a dream.

"T-That's a horrible dream." I told myself as I made a deep sigh.

It's been 4 days since Yuni and I made up. But because of that single phrase she'd asked me. I've been dreaming the same dream for 3 nights.

"Ah! Jeez! I can't forget that indecent dream!" I yelled as I grabbed my hair.

"If Yuni figured out that I've been dreaming something indecent with her, she'll probably kill me." I told myself.

"Figure out what?" Someone suddenly asked me. I hope it isn't Yuni.

I slowly turned my eyes to the door.

"This sucks" I mumbled as I placed my palm on my forehead.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Yuni asked angrily as she approached me with a pouting face.

"No reason." I answered.

"Then, what are you talking about?" She asked.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked another question back.

"I'm curious!" She told me.

"W-Well, it's all about. The question you asked me." I told her as I tried to hide my blushing face.

"Question, you say. What is it again?" She asked.

"Do you want to bind our love?" I forced a girly voice out of my throat.

"Hey, why aren't you reacting?" I asked as I noticed that Yuni haven't reacted after I answered her question.

"Uhh, Yuni?" I called her once more.

"Y-You indecent pig!!" She suddenly exclaimed with a matching uppercut straight to my chin.

"O-Ouch" I murmured as I began quivering on the floor.