Chapter 29: Same Confession, Same Rejection.

(A/N): Hey yo! It's been a week.

I'm really grateful to P-Neko-san for making the book’s cover for me.

So, At least, I'll dedicate this chapter for her.

I'm also glad that I already thought of an ending.

To be honest...

I cried a bit while imagining it.

Next chapters will have less comedy and more drama.

Anyway, Let's go :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kashi Fujimoto's POV

"I think. I-I. I fell in love with her again." I was surprised when Kiro said that.

"Y-You can't be serious dude." I desperately replied.

Kiro held his head and closed his eyes. "I don't know why. I can't take this flustered mind. But what can I do? How am I supposed to avoid that?" He asked.

"It's not bad to fall for her again. But Kiro, Lisa is still your girlfriend!" I yelled.

"I know." He replied. He just sat down and he covered his eyes with his palm.

"But what am I supposed to do? I just can't forget these feelings. Even how badly I want to. But every time I take a glance at her face, her eyes, her smile." He stood up and he grabbed his left chest. "It feels strange in here. It beats very fast." He replied.

I just looked down. Me too, I don't know what to say. But this is just not right.

"Resist it. Always think of Lisa. Think that she's your girlfriend. If you still can't fight it. Then just think of Yuni as a person you admire. Or think of yourself as an older brother who has a sister-complex." I replied.

He stared at me. "I see." He told me.

He suddenly looked down again. "That's why I hate love. It is prone to misunderstandings, jealousy and other bad things. One wrong move, It will hurt you. I don't want to get involved by it. But I can't resist it. I learned that even how naive you are. Love does not exempt anyone." He added.

I just smiled. "You're saying that you're naive when it comes to love?" I asked him and he stared at me. Then he looked away with his sad face and he nodded.

"Everyone is naive when it comes to love. If I can relate love into something, then, think of yourself catching a gunfire. And think of that gunfire as love. It shot your heart. You'll get hurt. And there's a big chance that you'll die. Then that death resembles your failure. But if you lived, then, you succeed. Yeah. You got the point. Having a happily-ever-after love story is nearly impossible." I told him.

(-----)

I slowly blinked my eyes. I can't see clearly because I'm not wearing my glasses. I sat down on my bed and I rubbed my eyes and I wore my glasses. "I dreamt about what happened last night?" I asked myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------