Chapter 21: Trip Over The Mountains!

*Le deep sigh* The idiot lost his script. 

Don't worry. I won't hold the story. 

I just need my imagination.

From now on. I will not base this story to any script.

I'll just get the details from my old script. 

Good thing I still memorized it.

But from now on. I will need to persuade my brain!

Anyway. Let's proceed to the story.

Please spare me if it's a little awkward and if their change of mood is so fast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21: Trip Over The Mountains!

Kiro Akatshi's POV

It is already 7:30 in the morning. Me and Yuni were on the way to school for our trip near the mountains. As we were walking. "Hey. Yuni." I said. 

"What?"

"Are the mountains great?" I asked.

"Why would you ask me? I'd never been at the mountains before." She said while pouting.

"Geez. You're still a meanie up to now." I said while I glared at her.

"You're the mean jerk. Idiot." She said. I just fell silent and we continued walking. I'll tell you. Don't argue with girls. 

"Anyway, What's inside with that big bag?" She asked. Finally. She noticed it.

"Uh. Nothing. I just brought my game console. Kashi and I will play later." I replied.

"Idiot. Where do you think you will insert that? There's no monitor or television in an inn." She said.

"Is it bad if you brought a monitor?" 

"D-Don't tell me."

"Nah. I didn't brought one." And she sighed in relief.

"I thought you did."

"I didn't brought one. As for Kashi..." I scratched my chin and stopped while Yuni also stopped and stared at me.

"Why? What happened to Kashi?"

"Yo!" Someone yelled behind us. When we saw the one who yelled.

"Sup? Kiro? Yuni?" He asked.

Yuni went behind Kashi and she pulled the bag. "H-Hoi! What the hell are you doing!? The monitor will fall! I paid 100 000 yen for that!" Kashi shouted.

"So. You did bring a monitor?" Yuni asked.

"Why? Is it bad?" --Kashi

"Tch. Weirdos. They're spreading fast." And Yuni continued walking, leaving me and Kashi alone.

"That girl. She really gets on my nerves!" Kashi shouted.

"Calling me mean jerk if she's mean, herself." --Me

"Just call her sarcastic bro." Kashi said and we continued walking. 

When we passed by a bookshop. A manga suddenly got my attention. I stopped which made Kashi to stop too.