Chapter - 11

I hope you regret every single thing you did to let it end

Your POV:

"And we are done. Thank you for your hard work everyone." Mr. Natsume said as he walks toward me while holding his Canon. I was thanking everyone who was standing beside me as I keep bowing. "Yua look at your pictures they came out so well babe."

I lower my head and look at my photographs. Taken by the most famous and top photographer of the town. He's a Japanese though but he is extremely Handsome and tall. He has got that Beautiful black curly and long hair and a little bit tanned skin. And he is a really good photographer and a wise man.

Not to mention this guy is my close friend too.

We are currently working on a new magazine. Well, the famous fashion magazine 'VOGUE'. The company approached me, they sent me an offer and being busy all along. We were not sure. But my manager somehow managed to get some time and agreed to their offer.

"Ahh, Natsu you are the greatest. I love all those pictures. Thank you so much for your hard work." I said clapping my hands.

"Just get ready to see your beautiful and mesmerizing face on the front cover the next week love." He said as he smiles brightly and I can see his eyes sparkling in excitement already. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" I am so excited to see myself on the front cover of such a famous magazine.

"Okay now go back home and take a rest. Your body needs some rest too. I'll send you the magazine before it is published okay?" Natsume said as he pats my shoulders and I nod. Then I rearrange my things and head back home.

Time skip~~

"TaeSoo baby mommy told you not to eat so many chocolates and yet you ate so much," I said worriedly and start to look for my phone.

The second I arrived home my aunt and Ayame was running around the house to get some medicine. I heard TaeSoo's stomaches because of her eating chocolates.

"Okay let's go. We'll go and meet uncle Takumi. I'm going to tell him to give you a good scolding." TaeSoo giggles. I pick her up and before I leave I turn around and tell aunt to take care of TaeHee, she says rest assured.

Clinic~

"So the baby is okay. Just give her some protein and fiber." Takumi says as he looks at her and smirking says, "give her some veggiessss...and boiled eggs." And pokes her stomach as she giggles. "But I dun like beggies....they so bitta." She replied in her baby voice.

Takumi chuckles and writes down something on his prescription and puts down his pen. And again he looks at her, "oh my God!! Look at this woman--" he slaps his mouth with his hands and adds, "whoopsie!! Women eat veggies and I suppose you are not a woman then?" As he says it he raises his one eyebrow waiting for TaeSoo to freak out.