Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3

Začať od začiatku

Sandman: "Lets hope someone noticed something....."

Sgt. Foley: "Here they come!"

The machines charged at the marines and the two sides began fighting....

____________________________________

Your POV

Well...this was something i did not expect....I thought he came here to kill me or something...

Cortana: (yawns) "what's with all the noise? I'm trying to get some sleep..."

Cortana notices what's going on....

Cortana: "uhhh (Y/n)? Who is this? And why is he....crying on your leg?"

Y/n: "Its Eve...the humanoid machine.....as to why hes here crying on my leg....well i have no clue...."

Eve: "WAHHH!!!

Cortana: "Wait this is one of them?!"

Y/n: "Yup....Although I don't see Adam..."

Eve: (cries more) "Wahhh!!! Brother is a meanie!!"

Eve puts me in a hug that nearly crushes us.

Y/n: "W-W-What?! Hey let go!!!"

Cortana: "Well....I didn't see this coming...."

A few minutes later....

Eve cried on me for another few minutes and he kept telling me about how mean Adam was and no matter what I was probably screwed so I decided to hear him out and we are currently sitting on a roof.

Y/n: "So why are you here?"

Eve: (sighs) "I wanted to play with brother but all he does is read all day trying to study you humans and i got mad at him..."

Y/n: "I can see that...but doesn't answer why your here talking to me."

Eve: "Because your the only human I know of and I thought I could get answers from..."

Y/n: "Umm you do realize we are enemies right? I mean you did nearly kill me twice especially when you kept throwing me and Margaret around."

Eve: "Who is Margaret?'

Y/n: "You know the android that was with me when we fought you at the alien excavation site?"

Eve: "Ohhhhh...her....I forgot about her..."

Eve stays quiet for a few minutes...

Eve: (sighs) "Personally I don't care about this war....I just wanted to play with my brother and go around the world....but instead stupid brother is obsessed with you humans...."

Y/n: "Yeah...I'm not surprise about that..."

Eve: "So....what is it about you humans that make you so special?"

Y/n: "Personally Eve....I don't know...."

Eve: "Huh?"

I stand up.