Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins

A/n: Hey guys it's been awhile since the last story update however to me it felt like an eternity. Anyway let's jump straight to the point...As you may have heard earlier this week I had wrote this chapter and completed it however I had to keep editing it because Wattpad was being weird and wouldn't save me images and story parts sometimes so it took me a while to get this working. Also like this chapter there will be another hold until next weekend for me to start working on it due to exams (ugh). Also one last thing if this chapter suddenly disappears from the content list don't panic it's just me doing some editing again since lately Wattpad has been acting weird and causing problems for me anyway that it let's get back into the story!

update: Your not dating the twins sorry! Dialogue has been changed with them now your just siblings. Also Your parents are just gonna be called Mom and Dad.
____________________________________
Timeskip: 20 minutes later.

Location: Pascal's village

Your pov

We were slowly on our way to the village and sadly this wasn't a smooth ride....

2b: "Calm down sister!!"

2p: "B-But sis! He lost his memory and he forgot me! I will make those machines p-pay for what they did to B-Big brother!"

Yup...2b told her what happened to me and well she started freaking out. She cried for a few minutes then once she calm downed she made a promise to always stay by my side! Oh boy 2b told me what happened between us in the past...she was always clinging onto my arm and when someone approached us she would hide behind my back and when I'm asleep she sneak in and sleep next to me. Boy....these years haven't been easy for her....

Machine: "We are almost there."

Y/n: "finally....I'm not sure how long my legs can handle this....."

2p: "D-Don't worry Big brother I may not be a combat Android but I can at least patch you up!"

9s: "Yeah just hang on a little longer alright?"

Y/n: "Easier said then done..."

Machine: "We have arrive everyone!"

We saw the village and the machines were waving the white flags and even the children were doing it and honestly that's pretty adorable.