The Awakening and The Factory Part 2

Author: no changes have been made

_________________________________________

Location: unknown

During the events of the first mission..

third pov:

After the twins had left the computer began to malfunction and because it was a old computer it took awhile for it to work.

WARNING SYSTEM MALFUNCTION
BEGIN DEFROSTING
......25 PERCENT COMPLETE
......50 PERCENT COMPLETE
......75 PERCENT COMPLETE
......100 PERCENT COMPLETE

VITAL SIGNS: GREEN
OPENING CRYO POD 025

Y/n: (The person than wakes up and gasp for air and coughs a little). "Ugh where am I?" (Steps out and falls out of the pod).

"Ouch that hurts.....I can't feel my legs...." (Looks around the room and noticed no one is in sight).

"Hello! Is anyone there?"

No response......

(Y/n) slowly starts crawling towards a bench and once he reached it he pulled himself up and sat on it.

"Ok....ok (breathes in and out slowly) one step at a time I just need to take it easy.....ok I got this...... (Sees a metal pole and picks it up).

He then stands up using the wall for support and once he got to the stairs he slowly took his time and once he got upstairs he looked around for a bit and found some clothes.

"Alright time to find out where I am and hope I can find someone."

Y/n starts to head to the exit and once he stepped out it took him awhile for his eyes to adust to the morning sun and when he saw the outside world he just stood there trying to process this..."

"W-what is going on here?"

Y/n: " well.....looks like I'm late to the party...."

An hour later you are walking around the ruins and was sitting by the river stream...

Y/n: "great......not a single person on sight...sigh man now what...."

While he was wondering he felt something tap his shoulder and turned around and saw this......