Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3

Author: Ladies and Gentlemen I am back with a new chapter of Deliver hope! I've been getting so many notifications and see people liking the story and it made me want to write this chapter.

Update: some changes were made to fit the replicant remakes story line and some dialogue changes and even added a bonus scene at the end.

I may be wrong but the next chapter Code Red may be published after this because I don't think it needs much changing.

________________________________

Jackass: "congratulations you humans made the author actually come back!"

author: "Anyway....I started working on my Pc and trying to upgrade it which is why i been busy. Most of my school work is now done and all i got is minor stuff to deal with so Ill be back working on new chapters again.

Jackass: "By the way author Yang blew up your xbox and ps4 again.

Author: "Oh come on not again!"

The author runs out.

Jackass: "Anyway folks see you around!"

____________________________________

Meanwhile during (Y/n)'s vacation....

Several soldiers are seen moving through the streets of Germany...

Radio: "Price I lost sight of Roach and Frost do you have any visual on them?"

Price: "Affirmative we just met caught up to them."

Radio: "Acknowledged however I still can't get in contact with Ghost and Sandman."

Price: (Tosses his cigarette away) "Last update on their where abouts they ran into some trouble with the machines while helping some android resistances. We are about to head out and go look for them."

Radio: "Copy that be careful out there old man city is crawling with machines and their numbers have been increasing lately."

Price: "Soap contact Nikolai and have him ready his plane and keep trying to reach them."

Radio: "Copy that."

End of communications.

Price: "Everyone got their suppressed rifles ready?"

Everyone nods their head.

Price: "Good we do this quiet the easier it will be now come on times wasting!"

They all ran off to Ghost and Sandman.

Meanwhile....

Human Marine: "Sgt. foley! Another wave is coming!"

Sgt. Foley: "Ramierz man that turret we need all the fire power we can get!

Ramierz: "On it!"

Sgt. Foley: "Sandman we got another wave of machines coming our way!"

Sandman: "Ghost focus on calling for reinforcements we will hold the area as long as we can!"

Ghost: "Copy I'll do what I can!"