characters bio update part 2

update: No changes

____________________________________

Yorha unit 2p
(She comes from Final Fantasy XIV and yes she's an actual story character.)

Role: Younger sister

History: Was created one year before the horrible mission came to be. When she was first made she met 2b and (Y/n) and became their little sister. She is extremely clingy to (Y/n) and is shy around people and Android's. Unlike 2b who is quiet most of the time she tends to act like a little child and stutters a lot when talking to people. She does everything in her power to get her older sibling to notice her and tries to be the best little sister to him and tends to worry about him since he works alot. When he is asleep she tends to sneak in his bedroom and sleep with him. She also cares for A2 but rarely sees her. After the terrible mission ended she left Yorha and joined the resistance to help fight against the machines and would sometimes have nightmares. Warning all three of them fought against each other for their brothers affection.

ODST troopers Buck and Veronica

Roles:Buck: Team captain and original team member

Roles:
Buck: Team captain and original team member.

Veronica: (Y/n)'s trainer and mother figure.

History:
Veronica and buck met (Y/n) when he was 10 and began training him in their military ways. Veronica cares deeply for him since she saw him as a son and the same goes for buck. Veronica and buck were close to his family once but after their deaths they believed that no one survived until 9s brought him to Yorha. Seeing him made them happy and often watched over him. At the age of 15 (Y/n) was fully trained and was combat ready and earned the Lone Wolf title on one of his missions. At the age of 16 he was then assigned to work alone but sometimes with their squad. When that day came only the three original members of the team lived everyone else were killed or missing in action. After hearing his death buck became a drunk and Veronica would hardly smile and when they were sent out on missions buck tends to leave and hunt every machine he sees while Veronica was trying to stop him. Warning Veronica and Commander White often fight for the best mother competition.

Resistance member Rex

Role: Team member of Wolf

History: He and Margaret saved by (Y/n) when he was came to save them. This was the mission that gave him the title Lone Wolf. Rex admired (Y/n) and respected him deeply along with Margaret who saw him as a hero. At the age of 16 they were both placed under his command which surprised them but they happily accepted their position thus forming team wolf. Rex was known to have good sniper skills and was always aiming for the head. After his captains "death" he was devastated and was forced to return to working as a scout for the resistance.

Resistance unit Margaret (again ignore the dead body.)

Role: team member, assassin

History: she and Rex were trapped in a city full of machines until they were rescued by the lone wolf. She sees him as a hero and wants to fight by his side and gets her wish when he turns 16. Unlike Rex, Margaret prefers to use swords and knifes because she is an assassin type Android and prefers to remain silent as much as possible but she is still deadly fighting her up close. She enjoys spending time with her captain and wants to be a hero like him. After his "death" she cried for weeks and was devastated up to the point where she ran out of the camp and kill every machine she saw.she swore she would continue to fight in his memories and his honor against the machines.

Machine lifeform Pascal

Role: ally, former enemy

History: Pascal was once a enemy machine and fought in the wars. However he hasn't heard from his creators for so long thus he abandoned his role to destroy. He created a village for machines who have no home and wander around without a purpose. He now seeks only to have peace with the machines, humans, and Android's. Anemone caught wind of this and they both made a deal to help each other out. He find the lone wolf when one of the villagers ran off and saw him with the child. He took him in and they became good friends after two weeks and when he got worried he contacted Anemone and handed her a communicator to give it to him if he was seen. Up to now he has no idea what happen to his human friend and tried calling him several times but failed which resulted him to develop a little bit of depression.

Characters update 3 preview
Kaine
Nier
Yonah
Emil
Weiss
Simone
Yorha Unit 14R
Karin