Code Red

Update: hey guys this chapter didnt need much change.

Before you read the chapter read this notice first!

Author: (ahem) attention readers we have offically and i mean OFFICALLY made it to the last REWRITTEN CHAPTER!

After this chapter is release the book will be on hiatus because the last chapter is still in the process of being typed so it will not be needing any edits. Its unknown when I will be able to post it because its the final chapter is its already gonna be long plus i found work again and will be working two jobs soon so im gonna be busy.

Anyway I appreciate everyone who has followed the rewritten chapters and we are finally back where we were! Anyway thank you for your support and I will see you as soon as possible with the last chapter which is titled....

One door closes....

Anyway time to move on!

________________________________

Timeskip: One Month

Location: Main Camp

Your Pov

Its been a month since our family vacation and now we are back doing missions. 6o was extremely happy she got to spend time on earth with us and has collected so many flowers. 21o has fun as well and she got to learn more about families and started learning about cooking. She has me try some of her food and I had to say her cooking was impressive even Johnson couldn't stop eating her cooking. Although what shocked me the most during our time at the village was she made a request to the commander to teach her how to fight. She said it was to protect her family and White agreed but she dragged the rest of us into it because she said we can't afford to get rusty.

A2 took her sisters, 9s and me to the forest and we went to the lake where we used to play when I was a kid. 2b stuck with me and never leaving my side and we both just splashed water at each other and 9s was with 2p watching fishes. A2 got jealous of 2b and they both fought over me....and now A2 wants me to herself for a whole week....and when we got back home we stayed at our old home and we slept in our separate rooms although 2b wanted to share my bed with me....

Devola and Popola were going around town and I decided to join them and talked to the villagers. They were happy they found a place to call home because we learned these people and androids have been traveling for awhile and met the resistance here and they worked together on rebuilding this place. We ran into Simone and she joined us. Popola decided that Devola and her should teach Simone new songs and include her in their musical group because the crowd loved them and wanted to see more of them together.

When it was time to leave the villagers were sad but we told them we will come back and visit. Right now Me and my team just got back to camp and told Anemone about it.

Anemone: "I see....so the machines are trying to mimic human activities....its no wonder they are acting strange."

Rex: "Yeah but it still makes me wonder why machines are interested in humans."

Magaret: "It could be Adam or Eve's influence on the machine network...."

Y/n: "Eve doesn't really care about humanity its Adam we need to worry about."

Anemone: "Agreed but have you found any information about their base?"

Margaret: "Boss surely you have an idea? You did mention Eve hung out with you."

Y/n: "Like I said Eve doesn't care about the war...and no I don't have any ideas because all he did was teleport us around and played games like a little child. But this is just me guessing but maybe they don't have a base and they tend to teleport and watch our movements."