The Desert Mission

Author: last chapter for the day I will be posting.

2bs first bonding will be re written because I have to agree with a comment saying it felt rushed and will be taking the relationship levels slower.

Update: changing 2bs ending dialogue
_________________________________________

Your pov:

Location: Bunker

Timeskip

It has been a month since I joined Yorha and so far I haven't been able to recover any memories. I have been looking through the photo albums they all made and hoped it would help trigger something at least but sadly nothing. I don't mind spending time with the girls but I was bored staying here so I decided to ask Buck and Veronica if they could train me in their military training. They were both happy but as for mom...well she was really against it but eventually she decided to let me help fight against the machines again. Luckily I was able to handle the training and it felt natural to me but at the same time not but after training they both said I still had the skills but needed some refreshers. Right now I'm just sitting in my room looking in the mirror wearing my armor and I have to admit it doesn't look bad.

A/n note: this is your new update on present day armor.

I kept looking at my image I didn't notice my sister 2b

2b: "Hello (y/n)?"

Y/n: "Huh? Oh hey 2b what's up?"

2b: "The commander wants to see us, 9s is already in the command room waiting for us."

Y/n: "Alright let's get going then"

I then put my helmet on and grabbed my rifle.

We then headed off to the command center and while walking over I noticed 2b was staring at me and i got worried so I asked her

Y/n: "Hey is something wrong 2b you been staring at me for awhile now."

2b: "O-oh sorry it's just.....seeing you in armor again brings up bad memories. I can't help but get worried about your safety again."